The Kuva Hind is the Kuva variant of the Hind, featuring overall higher stats but with slower reload speed. In addition to its five-round burst and semi-automatic fire, the Kuva Hind sports a fully-automatic fire mode, all of which can be cycled through the Alternate Fire.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon primarily deals Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Three firing modes: 5-round burst, semi-auto, and full-auto.
- Burst-fire mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Second highest critical chance of all semi-automatic rifles, behind Kuva Chakkhurr.
- High critical multiplier.
- High status chance.
- Full-auto mode:
- High critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- High fire rate.
- High magazine size.
- High accuracy.
- Innate polarity.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Low Impact and Puncture – less effective against shields and armor.
- Burst-fire mode:
- Semi-auto mode:
- Full-auto mode has below average critical multiplier.
- Slow reload speed.
- Kuva Hind, compared to Hind:
- Higher secondary attack damage (90.0 vs. 60.0)
- Higher secondary mode critical chance (37% vs. 15%)
- Higher secondary mode critical multiplier (2.9x vs. 2x)
- Higher secondary mode status chance (21% vs. 10%)
- Higher primary critical chance (25% vs. 7%)
- Higher primary critical multiplier (2.1x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher primary status chance (33% vs. 15%)
- Higher fire rate (9.09 rounds/sec vs. 6.25 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (90 rounds vs. 65 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (2.3 s vs. 2 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (15 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.42)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As with all Kuva weapons, the player does not have to meet the Mastery Rank displayed to obtain this weapon. It can simply be claimed from the foundry after the Kuva Lich carrying it has been vanquished.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Hind).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Hind.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Protea • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Lavos • Mag • Mesa • Xaku|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
*Note that the Primed/Umbra version of a Warframe share the same element
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Hind, the normal counterpart of this weapon.
- Tiberon Prime, a primed Tenno rifle with functionally equivalent firing modes.