The Kuva Drakgoon is the Kuva variant of the Drakgoon flak cannon, featuring a larger magazine, faster reload speed, faster charge time, and much higher critical chance on charged shots, but at some expense to base damage.
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon does primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High critical chance and critical multiplier on charged shots.
- Very high overall status chance.
- Very fast charge speed.
- High ammo efficiency.
- Shots ricochet once.
- This allows one to fire at a wall and kill an enemy behind cover, albeit with some difficulty.
- Charged shots have innate 1.5 meter punch through.
- Effective over multiple ranges due to charge/spread mechanic:
- Uncharged shots fires wide-dispersal shots to soften up multiple enemies at mid/long range, or quickly hit a single target at short range.
- Charged shots fires a tightly focused blast over longer ranges for high single-target damage.
- No damage falloff.
- Can use the Drakgoon-exclusive Fomorian Accelerant mod.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective against shields and armor.
- Shrapnel projectiles have travel time.
- Unlike its normal counterpart, shrapnel does not slow down after ricocheting.
- Shrapnel will vanish after 2 seconds of leaving the weapon.
- Kuva Drakgoon, compared to Drakgoon:
- Lower base damage (230.0 vs. 400.0)
- Higher charged status chance (9% vs. 6.9%)
- Lower charge attack damage (460.0 vs. 700.0)
- Faster charge time (0.3 s vs. 0.5 s)
- Higher base critical chance (21% vs. 7.5%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher base status chance (9% vs. 3%)
- Larger magazine (11 rounds vs. 7 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.3 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (1 vs. 1.48)
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Drakgoon).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Drakgoon.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
- Despite the lower base damage, with the minimum elemental damage bonus of 25%, and increased critical stats, the Kuva Drakgoon will deal more damage on average for charged shots than the original Drakgoon. And a damage bonus of over 42.172% will cause the uncharged shot to deal more damage on average as well. This is accounting only for base critical hit stats; the higher status chance will also increase status-based damage.
- Any mods that enhance critical hit chance or damage will increase the advantage of the Kuva Drakgoon over the original.
- Because the Kuva Drakgoon has the same status chance for charged vs uncharged shots and the Drakgoon has a lower status chance on uncharged shots, the uncharged shot on the Kuva Drakgoon will deal more status-based damage.
- Drakgoon, the normal counterpart of this weapon.