The Kuva Bramma is a massive Grineer bow wielded by Kuva Liches, firing arrows that produce a large Blast explosion on impact while also depositing cluster bombs, and is able to detonate mid-flight with Alternate Fire.
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Blast damage.
- Highest base damage of all bows.
- Very high critical chance.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- High status chance.
- Second fastest charge speed of all bows, behind Rakta Cernos.
- Heavy Caliber's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Shots explode in a 8.3 meter radius on impact with a surface or enemy, then splits into 6 smaller bomblets that rain down on the point of impact.
- Alternate Fire prematurely detonates the arrow mid-flight.
- Innate polarity.
- Can equip the bow-exclusive Thunderbolt mod.
- Can benefit from Firestorm and Cautious Shot.
- Fire rate mods apply double their bonuses.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Explosion and bomblets inflicts self-stagger.
- Explosion and bomblets have linear damage falloff from 100% to 10% from central impact.
- Projectile has travel time with heavy arcing.
- Small magazine size.
- Draws ammo from the rare sniper ammo pool.
- Alarming for a bow, making it ill-suited for stealth gameplay.
- Relatively high spread, making aiming at distant targets inconsistent.
- Arrows fired by Mirage's Hall Of Mirrors cannot detonate prematurely with Alternate Fire.
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Bramma).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Bramma.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
- This weapon's name is derived from the Brahmastra, powerful weapons in Hindu Mythology said to have been forged by the deity Brahma. The Brahmastra are commonly depicted as arrows and are capable of utterly destroying whatever they hit.
- When using any arrow skin for the Kuva Bramma, the player will hold the arrows by the middle of their shaft rather than the end, causing the arrow tips to not even connect to the bow when fully charged. This bug also applies if the Bow Dryad Skin is equipped.
- Having any arrow skin equipped also makes them stick out of the quiver partly instead of fitting correctly in