The Kuva Brakk is the Kuva variant of the Brakk shotgun pistol, featuring higher critical chance, status chance, fire rate, magazine capacity, and innate punch through, at the cost of overall base damage.
While the weapon itself is not tradeable, a converted Kuva Lich generated with the weapon can be traded to another player. The trade is performed inside a Clan Dojo's Crimson Branch room, and the recipient must not have any active Lich. Once traded, the recipient must fight and vanquish the Lich to claim its weapon.
This weapon does primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Very fast reload speed.
- Innate 0.5 meter punch through.
- Ammo efficient.
- Innate and polarities.
- Polarizing the weapon increases its max rank by 2, capping at rank 40 after 5 polarizations, granting the weapon additional mod capacity.
- Comes with an additional bonus Impact, Heat, Cold, Electricity, Toxin, Magnetic, or Radiation damage, based on the Kuva Lich's progenitor Warframe.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 4% from 10m to 20m target distance (distances are affected by projectile flight speed).
- Before 100% status chance, the listed status chance is the base chance per shot that at least one pellet will proc a status; the actual base status chance per pellet is ~4.51%.
- Wide pellet spread cone makes the weapon ineffective beyond medium range.
- High recoil.
- Kuva Brakk, compared to Brakk:
- Lower base damage (130.0 vs. 200.0)
- Higher critical chance (29% vs. 17%)
- Higher status chance (37% vs. 17%)
- Higher fire rate (5.83 rounds/sec vs. 5 rounds/sec)
- Shorter range before damage falloff starts (10m vs. 11m)
- Shorter range before damage falloff ends (20m vs. 22m)
- Larger max damage reduction due to falloff (96% vs. 60%)
- Larger magazine (13 rounds vs. 5 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (221 rounds vs. 210 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (1.1 s vs. 1.05 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 6)
- The weapon will have a prefix of the name of the Kuva Lich it was acquired from (e.g. Odizrigg Agekk Kuva Ayanga).
- The weapon's max rank caps at 40 after 5 polarizations (max rank increases by 2 per Forma added).
- Additional polarizations can be added when the weapon reaches its new max rank at that polarization level.
- Each additional rank also gives Mastery Rank Experience, giving 4,000 points in total.
- Mod capacity scales with the additional ranks, and can reach a total of 80 at rank 40 with an Orokin Catalyst installed.
- Without an Orokin Catalyst, the max is 40. Combined with the five polarized mod slots required to reach that point, an Orokin Catalyst might not be required to finish modding the Kuva Brakk.
- After polarizing a weapon, any additional mod capacity above 30 (60 with an Orokin Catalyst) will not take effect until the weapon's rank reaches 31 and above.
- Comes with an additional bonus damage stat, dependent on the Warframe that summoned the Lich.
|Impact||Baruuk • Gauss • Grendel • Rhino • Wukong • Zephyr|
|Heat||Chroma • Ember • Inaros • Nezha • Vauban • Wisp|
|Cold||Frost • Gara • Hildryn • Revenant • Titania • Trinity|
|Electricity||Banshee • Excalibur • Limbo • Nova • Valkyr • Volt|
|Toxin||Atlas • Ivara • Khora • Nekros • Nidus • Oberon • Saryn|
|Magnetic||Harrow • Hydroid • Mag • Mesa|
|Radiation||Ash • Equinox • Garuda • Loki • Mirage • Nyx • Octavia|
- It is recommended to bring a long-range primary, so you have an option for long-range engagements.
- Fire close to the enemy for maximum damage.
- This weapon is suitable for status and critical hybrid build
- When hunting for Kuva Larvlings make sure to bring the right Warframe for which element you want.
- Being projectile-based, Lethal Momentum and Zephyr's Turbulence with the Jet Stream augment can be used to extend the fall-off distance, giving it more range before losing damage.
- This and the other Kuva weapons are the only weapons in the game which are built automatically without player input.
- The characteristic to reach past the normal level cap of 30 is only shared with the other weapons in this set and the Paracesis.
Kuva Brakk SkinsEdit
- Brakk, the normal counterpart of this weapon.