“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
Upon scanning half of the Kurias, players will receive the following message from the unknown entity Olemedi:
Attached to this message is the Kuria Emblem cosmetic.
Upon scanning three quarters of the Kurias, players will receive the following message from Olemedi:
Attached to this message is the Kuria Glyph.
Upon scanning all of the Kurias, players will receive the following message from Olemedi:
Attached to this message is the Kuria Statuette decoration.
Guides (External Links)Edit
- "Kuria!" Google Slideshow by Epsilonson (up-to-date as of Hotfix 23.8.1)
- Current for all Kuria except for the ones on the Corpus Gas City tile set
- "Warframe Kuria Oddities" Youtube playlist by Getulio Benini (last updated on August 8, 2015)
- All 5 Corpus Gas City Kuria after Jovian Concord Hotfix 25.2.4 reddit post .
- Each Kuria has a specific location within certain tile sets, regardless of the planet they occur on.
- Though they can always be found in their respective locations, they can only be scanned once.
- Kurias can be marked with waypoints, using their own unique icon.
- Kurias will emit a faint golden glow while aiming with scanners.
- The Synthesis Scanner's Cross-Matrix Widget will not trigger when scanning Kuria.
- Helios cannot scan Kurias.
- Kurias emit a distinct chiming sound within a short distance from them, which can reveal their locations to players.
- This can also be heard when viewing the Kuria in the codex.
- Turning the music off can assist with hearing the chime the Kurias emit.
- Another method for searching for Kurias is to scan/destroy/kill every object/enemy with a 50m radius (the max detection range of the scanner), until the scanner stops beeping. After scanning everything, if your scanner is still beeping, there may be a Kuria nearby.
- Cephalon Fragments/Somachord Fragments/Frame Fighter Data will not beep if they have already been scanned.
- Objects will beep from nearby rooms but will not have a red/green aura unless you are within the same room.
- Certain cells will have secret areas that prevent scannable objects revealing a red/green aura but will still cause the scanner to beep.
- Corpses will not beep and therefore do not need to be scanned.
- Prior to Update 17.0, Kuria were small, low-resolution cat statues decorated with rings reminiscent of Frost Prime's helmet. These statues could not be scanned, and were simply easter eggs dubbed "Orokitties".
- In their current state, the Kuria's "horns" vaguely resemble the Worm Queen's "pigtails".
- Though they resemble Fragments in function, the Kuria occupy the Objects section in the Codex, likely due to them predating Fragments as a whole.