Upon scanning half of the Kurias, players will receive the following message from the unknown entity Olemedi:
Attached to this message is the Kuria Emblem cosmetic.
Upon scanning three quarters of the Kurias, players will receive the following message from Olemedi:
Attached to this message is the Kuria Glyph.
Upon scanning all of the Kurias, players will receive the following message from Olemedi:
Attached to this message is the Kuria Statuette decoration.
Guides (External Links)
- "Kuria!" Google Slideshow by Epsilonson (up-to-date as of Hotfix 23.8.1 (2018-09-14))
- Current for all Kuria except for the ones on the Corpus Gas City tile set
- "Warframe Kuria Oddities" Youtube playlist by Getulio Benini (last updated on August 8, 2015)
- All 5 Corpus Gas City Kuria after Jovian Concord Hotfix 25.2.4 reddit post .
- Each Kuria has a specific location within certain tile sets, regardless of the planet they occur on.
- Though they can always be found in their respective locations, they can only be scanned once.
- Kurias can be marked with waypoints, using their own unique icon.
- Kurias will emit a faint golden glow while aiming with scanners.
- The Synthesis Scanner's Cross-Matrix Widget will not trigger when scanning Kuria.
- Helios cannot scan Kurias.
- The Golden Instinct Helminth ability will target unscanned Kuria.
- Kurias emit a distinct chiming sound while nearby, which can reveal their locations to players.
- This can also be heard when viewing the Kuria in the codex.
- Turning the music off can assist with hearing the chime the Kurias emit.
- Another method for searching for Kurias is to scan/destroy/kill every object/enemy with a 50m radius (the max detection range of the scanner), until the scanner stops beeping. After scanning everything, if your scanner is still beeping, there may be a Kuria nearby.
- Fragments will not beep if they have already been completed.
- Objects will beep from nearby rooms but will not have a red/green aura unless you are within the same room.
- Certain cells will have secret areas that prevent scannable objects revealing a red/green aura but will still cause the scanner to beep.
- Corpses will not beep even if they can be scanned.
- Prior to Update 17.0 (2015-07-31), Kuria were small, low-resolution cat statues decorated with rings reminiscent of 's helmet. These statues could not be scanned, and were simply easter eggs dubbed "Orokitties".
- In their current state, the Kuria's "horns" vaguely resemble the Worm Queen's "pigtails".
- Though they resemble Fragments in function, the Kuria occupy the Objects section in the Codex, likely due to them predating Fragments as a whole.