“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Missing information on variants introduced in Update 24.6
Kuakas are rodent-like creatures introduced in the Plains of Eidolon update.
There also are Ashen Kuakas, which have twice the amount of health.
Kuakas can be seen in some parts of the Grineer Forest tileset Unlike when they appear on the Plains of Eidolon, they are purely decorative in these locations and cannot be killed or scanned.
After the latest Update, you now can capture kuakas to gain ostron standing in cetus. they will spawn directly infront of Cetus (When you spawn, there will be some infront of you behind the sea).
- Kuakas are likely named after Quokkas, small herbivore marsupials about the size of a domestic cat.
- Main article: Ashen Kuaka
Ashen Kuakas are rodent-like creatures introduced in the Plains of Eidolon update.
- Main article: Ghost Kuaka
- When spawned in the Simulacrum, Kuakas will almost immediately burrow and fall off the map, leading to their deaths.
- When Kuakas burrow to hide and despawn, the game treats this as the Kuaka having died, causing it to drop loot.
Last updated: Hotfix 27.0.11
|Unaffiliated / Neutral|
|Animals||Bolarolas • (Rogue) Condrocs • Desert Skate • Feral Kavat • Feral Kubrow • Horrasques • (Ashen) Kuakas • Kubrodons • Mergoos • Pobbers • Sawgaws • Stovers • Vasca Kavat • Virminks|
|Other||Arbitration Shield Drone • Saturn Six Fugitive • Tomb Guardian • Tomb Protector • Tomb Protector Effigy • Wolf of Saturn Six|