“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Second highest base damage of all tonfas, behind Ohma.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- Highest critical chance and attack speed of all tonfas.
- Second highest status chance of all tonfas, behind Telos Boltace.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Gemini Cross.
- Innate and polarity.
- Grants a 10% boost to Bullet Jump velocity when equipped (melee-mode recommended to avoid auto-swap on aim).
- Kronen Prime, compared to Kronen:
- Higher base damage (212.0 vs. 130.0)
- Higher critical chance (22% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher status chance (34% vs. 20%)
- Higher attack speed (1.17 vs. 1.08)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (13 vs. 3)
- Lower disposition (1.05 vs. 1.43)
AcquisitionKronen Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
| Meso N7 Common (V)|
Neo A2 Common (V)
Neo C1 Common (V)
Neo L1 Common (V)
Neo Z4 Common (V)
Axi H3 Common (V)
Axi L3 Common (V)
| Lith K3 Rare (V)|
Meso K2 Rare (V)
Axi K2 Rare (V)
Axi K3 Rare (V)
Axi K4 Rare (V)
Axi K5 Rare (V)
| Meso A1 Uncommon (V)|
Meso B2 Uncommon (V)
Meso D3 Uncommon (V)
Neo B4 Uncommon (V)
Neo S11 Uncommon (V)
Axi G3 Uncommon (V)
Axi L5 Uncommon (V)
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
- See Category:Kronen Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kronen Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Kronen Prime is the second of DE's Community Melee Weapons Contest designs, which are comprised of fan-submitted weapons, to receive a Prime version.
- The Kronen Prime is the first Tonfa melee weapon to receive a primed variant.
Kronen Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Kronen, the regular variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.