This weapon can be sold for 5,000, it is also a requisite ingredient for .
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- High damage – effective against health.
- High status chance.
- Tied with for the second fastest attack speed of all tonfas, behind .
- Stance slot has polarity, matching .
- Lowest base damage of all Tonfas.
- Low critical chance and critical multiplier.
- Kronen, compared to Kronen Prime:
- Lower base damage (130 vs. 212)
- Lower critical chance (10% vs. 22%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.5x vs. 2x)
- Lower status chance (20% vs. 34%)
- Lower attack speed (1.08 vs. 1.17)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (3 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (1.43 vs. 0.7)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The Kronen's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 200||Blueprints Price:65,000|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The last attack of the Kronen's basic combo can hit enemies behind the player.
- The Kronen counts towards the "Dagger Proficiency" achievements.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This was the first Tonfa-type weapon in Warframe.
- At 65,000 credits, the Kronen has the most expensive weapon blueprint in Warframe.
- The Kronen is one of the winning weapons from the fan-created melee weapon contest (preceding the ). Its design was submitted by the player Datareaper, who also inspired the creation of Clem.
- Kronen is German for "crowns" or "coins".
- When the Kronen was first released, it was unable to do wall attacks due to a bug. This was fixed in Update 14.8.
- Likely named after the character Karl Ruprect Kroenen from the comics, and movie, Hellboy. In the movie, Kroenen wields swords that are essentially bladed tonfas.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.