|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:25,000|
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Good base damage.
- High critical chance.
- Relatively high critical multiplier for a longsword.
- Good status chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crimson Dervish, Swooping Falcon and Vengeful Revenant stances.
- Low Impact and Puncture damage – less effective versus shields and armor.
- Low attack speed.
- Critical multiplier, while high for its class, is still lower than average in general.
- See Category:Krohkur Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Krohkur Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- It's highly suggested to use Berserker to take advantage of the weapon's high critical chance to alleviate its slow attack speed.
- The Krohkur was first revealed during Warframe Partners Shul's and InexpensiveGamer's Twitch stream on October 4th, 2017, ahead of the update's release.
- 'Krohkur' is likely derived from the Old Norse and Icelandic word for 'hook', written as 'Krókur'.
- The Krokhur has "Head Splitter" written on it in Grineer language near the base of the blade.
Last updated: Update 26.0
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.