The Korrudo is a short-range, Grineer Sparring melee weapon modeled after the Tusk Thumper's pneumatic groundpounder. It inflicts devastating blows thanks to its high damage, critical chance, and critical multiplier, only limited by its slow attack speed and minimal status chance.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching .
- Innate polarity.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when held (i.e. melee mode or quick melee).
- Normal Attack
- High crit chance
- High crit multiplier
- Slowest attack speed of all sparring weapons.
- Normal Attack
- Very low attack speed
- Very low attack range
- Very low status chance
|Blueprint||Narmer Thumper Bull||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
|Blueprint||Tusk Thumper Bull||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
|Blueprint||Narmer Thumper Doma||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
|Blueprint||Tusk Thumper Doma||5%||~ 20 Kills||134 ± 44 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official drop tables.
See Mission Rewards#Standard Missions for definitions on reward table rotations.
Drop chances are rounded to two decimal places, following the official drop tables repository.
Expected means a player can expect to obtain at least one of a drop every N attempts on average.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 1 in 10^2,3, and 4 probability not to have recieved a single drop (99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to have received at least one drop).
The combined probability of multiple drops is
1 - ((1-A%) * (1-B%) * ...) (add drops in same rotation)
For more detailed definitions and information, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The Grineer characters written on the Korrudo translate roughly to "DEATH IS REAL".
- Prior to Hotfix 27.0.1 (2019-12-13), Korrudo unintentionally shared the same life steal mechanics of the .
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|