The Korrudo is a short-range, Grineer Sparring melee weapon modeled after the Tusk Thumper's pneumatic groundpounder. It inflicts devastating blows thanks to its high damage, critical chance, and critical multiplier, only limited by its slow attack speed.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all sparring weapons, behind Kogake Prime.
- Highest critical chance of all Sparring weapons.
- High critical multiplier.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Brutal Tide.
- Innate polarity.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all sparring weapons.
|2.5%||13 – 14 kills||89 ± 30 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Grineer characters written on the Korrudo translate roughly to "DEATH IS REAL".
- Prior to Hotfix 27.0.1, Korrudo unintentionally shared the same life steal mechanics of the Hirudo.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0