The Korrudo is a short-range, Grineer Sparring melee weapon modeled after the Tusk Thumper's pneumatic groundpounder. It inflicts devastating blows thanks to its high damage, critical chance, and critical multiplier, only limited by its slow attack speed.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:N/A|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Second highest base damage of all sparring weapons, behind Kogake Prime.
- Highest critical chance of all Sparring weapons.
- High critical multiplier.
- Critical hits heal the user by 5% of the damage dealt.
- Stance slot has polarity, matching Brutal Tide.
- Innate polarity.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Low status chance.
- Slowest attack speed of all sparring weapons.
- See Category:Korrudo Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Korrudo Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
AcquisitionKorrudo's main blueprint can be obtained from defeating a Tusk Thumper Bull or Doma in the Plains of Eidolon.
|Main Blueprint (Bull)||2.5%||40 kills||273 ± 91 kills|
|Main Blueprint (Doma)||5%||20 kills||135 ± 45 kills|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
- The Grineer characters written on the Korrudo translate roughly to "DEATH IS REAL".
Last updated: Update 26.0