Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- High Slash damage – effective against health.
- High overall status chance.
- Second largest magazine size of all shotgun secondaries, behind Twin Kohmak.
- Good fire rate.
- Innate 1.5 meters punch through.
- Innate multishot that increases with auto-spool, each consecutive shot adds an additional pellet, up to a maximum of 5 pellets.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Twin Kohmak for lowest base damage of all shotgun secondaries.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to 66.67% from 12m to 24m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Low critical chance.
- Requires a spool-up of 4 and 5 rounds before reaching optimal fire rate and multishot respectively.
- Fire rate starts at 20% of the listed value, and increases by 32% per shot.
- Consumes 1.67 ammo per shot at full spool-up.
- Accuracy decreases during spool-up.
- Kohmak, compared to Twin Kohmak:
- Lower fire rate (5 rounds/sec vs. 6.67 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (40 rounds vs. 80 rounds)
- Smaller max ammo capacity (210 rounds vs. 240 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (2 s vs. 2.2 s)
- Faster spool-up (4 rounds vs. 11 rounds)
- More accurate (8 vs. 6)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (1.35 vs. 1.25)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Kohmak fires an increasing number of pellets the longer it is fired, until it reaches its maximum pellet count of five pellets per shot. It will also consume 1.6667(5/3) ammo per shot at maximum spool.
- With its base magazine size and fired from rest to full spool, the Kohmak can effectively fire 25 shots, with one round left in the magazine. The number of shots per magazine can be increased by firing the Kohmak slowly to prevent spool-up, allowing it to fire its maximum of 40 shots, but at the cost of effective damage.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The arsenal does not display the damage, multishot, and status chance after spool-up.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Hotfix 23.2.1
See also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.