Kogake Prime is the Prime variant of the , sporting higher damage and one of the highest status chance of all melee weapons, at some expense to critical chance and critical multiplier. It was released alongside and .
- Highest damage of all Sparring weapons.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Good critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all sparring weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate three polarities.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Low and damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Tied with for the second lowest attack speed of all Sparring weapons, after .
- Kogake Prime (attack: Normal), compared to Kogake (attack: Normal):
- Higher base damage (242 vs. 120)
- Lower critical chance (16% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (38% vs. 10%)
- Lower disposition (1.4 vs. 1.46)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 2)
Kogake Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi C4 Uncommon (V)
Axi K4 Uncommon (V)
Axi P1 Uncommon (V)
Axi V7 Uncommon (V)
Meso M3 Uncommon (V)
Neo B6 Uncommon (V)
|Axi A12 Common (V)
Axi A3 Common (V)
Axi T2 Common (V)
Lith L1 Common (V)
Lith M7 Common (V)
Meso M2 Common (V)
Neo G1 Common (V)
|Lith K2 Rare (V)|
Lith K5 Rare (V)
Meso K1 Rare (V)
Neo K1 Rare (V)
Neo K2 Rare (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- On September 17th, 2019, it was announced that Kogake Prime, alongside and , would enter the Prime Vault and its relics retired from the drop tables on October 1st, 2019. Any preexisting components or fully-built weapons will remain as is.
- Kogake Prime is the first Sparring weapon to receive a primed variant.
- Kogake Prime is the first melee weapon to come with three innate polarities.
Kogake Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|