“Market forces dictate that you need to evolve or die.”The Void Relics for this item have been removed from the drop tables at this time and are no longer available.
Kogake Prime are the Prime variant of the Kogake, sporting higher damage and one of the highest status chance of all melee weapons, at some expense to critical chance and critical multiplier. Equipping the Kogake Prime grants users a small movement speed bonus.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
(V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics
(B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Highest damage of all Sparring weapons.
- Good critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all sparring weapons.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Brutal Tide stance.
- Innate three polarities.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Low Puncture and Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Below average critical multiplier.
- Tied with Kogake for the second lowest attack speed of all Sparring weapons, after Korrudo.
- Kogake Prime, compared to Kogake:
- Higher base damage (242.0 vs. 120.0)
- Lower critical chance (16% vs. 20%)
- Lower critical multiplier (1.8x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (38% vs. 10%)
- Different polarities ( vs. None)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (10 vs. 2)
- See Category:Kogake Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kogake Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Kogake Prime has a passive that increases movement speed by 5% when equipped.
- Kogake Prime is the first Sparring weapon to receive a primed variant.
- Kogake Prime is the first melee weapon to come with three innate polarities.
Kogake Prime Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Kogake, the original counterpart of this weapon.
- Prime, the Orokin enhancement to a Warframe or weapon.