The Kogake is a sparring-type melee weapon.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Brutal Tide stance.
- Tied with Obex for the lowest base damage of all sparring weapons.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with Kogake Prime for the second slowest attack speed of all sparring weapons, after Korrudo.
- Kogake, compared to Kogake Prime:
- Lower base damage (120.0 vs. 242.0)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 16%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 38%)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
- See Category:Kogake Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Kogake Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- With the Kogake equipped, Tenno will utilize kicks in their melee attacks.
- Ground Finisher will hit the downed enemy six times, each hit dealing 17 Impact, 20.6 Puncture, and 0.6 Slashing (total 38.2, grand total 229.2). This is also able to hit multiple enemies. The damage of this is increased by Pressure Point, Spoiled Strike, and Finishing Touch.
- Wall attacks with the Kogake deal Magnetic damage.
- While using Valkyr, you can use Rip Line then perform a melee attack to turn it into a wall attack to deal massive damage.
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Obex, a similar weapon.
- Hirudo, an Infested sparring weapon that is crafted using the Kogake.
- Kogake Prime, the Prime counterpart.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.