This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the .
- Grants a 5% Movement Speed bonus when held (i.e. melee mode or quick melee).
- Normal Attack
- High disposition
- Tied with for the lowest base damage of all sparring weapons.
- Tied with for the second slowest attack speed of all sparring weapons, after .
- Normal Attack
- Very low damage
- Low attack speed
- Very low attack range
- Very low status chance
- Kogake (Normal Attack), compared to Kogake Prime (Normal Attack):
- Lower base damage per projectile (120 vs. 242)
- Lower total damage (120 vs. 242)
- Higher base critical chance (20.00% vs. 16.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower base status chance (10.00% vs. 38.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (144 vs. 272.97)
- Lower burst DPS (132.04 vs. 250.31)
- Lower sustained DPS (132.04 vs. 250.31)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
- Higher disposition (●●●●● (1.46x) vs. ●●●●● (1.40x))
The Kogake's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- With the Kogake equipped, Tenno will utilize kicks in their melee attacks.
- Ground Finisher will hit the downed enemy six times, each hit dealing 17 Impact, 20.6 Puncture, and 0.6 Slashing (total 38.2, grand total 229.2). This is also able to hit multiple enemies. The damage of this is increased by , , and .
- Wall attacks with the Kogake deal damage.
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , a similar weapon.
- , an Infested sparring weapon that is crafted using the Kogake.
- , the Prime counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|