The Kogake is a Tenno sparring melee weapon.
This weapon can be sold for 5,000. It is also a requisite ingredient for the .
- High damage – effective against shields.
- High critical chance.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Grants a 5% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Tied with for the lowest base damage of all sparring weapons.
- Low status chance.
- Tied with for the second slowest attack speed of all sparring weapons, after .
- Kogake (attack: Normal), compared to Kogake Prime (attack: Normal):
- Lower base damage (120 vs. 242)
- Higher critical chance (20% vs. 16%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2x vs. 1.8x)
- Lower status chance (10% vs. 38%)
- Higher disposition (1.46 vs. 1.4)
- Different polarities (None vs. )
- Lower Mastery Rank required (2 vs. 10)
The Kogake's blueprint can be purchased from the Market.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
- With the Kogake equipped, Tenno will utilize kicks in their melee attacks.
- Ground Finisher will hit the downed enemy six times, each hit dealing 17 Impact, 20.6 Puncture, and 0.6 Slashing (total 38.2, grand total 229.2). This is also able to hit multiple enemies. The damage of this is increased by , , and .
- Wall attacks with the Kogake deal damage.
- The Kogake is possibly named after the Japanese kōgake, a type of armored tabi (Japanese socks) mainly used by samurai.
- If equipped with any thrown secondary weapon, any idle animation where the Tenno flips/spins the secondary weapon will also spin the Kogake.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- , a similar weapon.
- , an Infested sparring weapon that is crafted using the Kogake.
- , the Prime counterpart.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|