|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 170||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 5,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Third highest base damage of all arch-melees, behind Rathbone and Veritux.
- Decent critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all arch-melees.
- Innate polarity.
- See Category:Knux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Knux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with a melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide/dash attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- The Knux were first revealed in Devstream 53. At that time, the player would wield one Knux like a club with its palm open, although it is possible that this was just a placeholder animation.
- Pressing the block button once will make the Knux spin its fists.
- Tyl Regor, the inventor of the Knux.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus|
Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.