|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 170||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 5,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with the Kaszas for the second highest base damage of all melees, behind Agkuza.
- Highest base status chance of all arch-melees.
- Innate polarity.
- See Category:Knux Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Knux Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Blocking with a melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
- The Knux were first shown to the public in Devstream 53. At that time, the player would wield one Knux like a club with its palm open, though it's also possible this was a placeholder animation.
- Pressing the block button once will make the Knux spin its fists.
- Tyl Regor, the inventor of the Knux.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Archwing • Compare All|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.