- This weapon primarily deals damage.
- Landing a successful Headshot grants the "Death Knell" buff, additively increasing the modded critical multiplier by 0.5x and modded status chance by 20% and stacks up to 3 times, and also increases Ammo Efficiency by 100%. The buff lasts 2 seconds and can be refreshed on subsequent Headshots.
- Precise at long range due to the scope feature.
- Scope can be used even in Bleedout.
- Innate two polarities.
- Can only load one shot at a time (two when used by / ).
- Normal Attack
- Very low magazine
- Below average effective fire rate
- Very low max ammo
- Low reload speed
- Low status chance
- Low disposition
- Knell Prime (Normal Attack), compared to Knell (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (180 vs. 150)
- Higher total damage (180 vs. 150)
- Higher base critical chance (40.00% vs. 20.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (10.00% vs. 5.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (252 vs. 165)
- Higher burst DPS (126 vs. 82.5)
- Higher sustained DPS (114.54 vs. 73.33)
- Higher fire rate (5 vs. 4)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (14 vs. 10)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●●○ (1.25x))
Lith, Meso, Neo, and Axi refer to Void Relics | (V) Denotes Vaulted Void Relics | (B) Denotes Baro Ki'Teer Exclusive Void Relic
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- When used by or , the Knell Prime's Magazine size is increased by 1 round, for a total of 2 rounds.
- Death Knell adds a flat Critical Multiplier by 0.5x and a flat status chance by 20%. It also grants unlimited ammo. The buff lasts for 2 seconds and can be refreshed.
- Critical Multiplier and Status Chance bonus can stack up to 3 times. When the buff times out, one stack is lost and the buff duration resets.
- Critical Multiplier bonus is calculated as:
- Crit Multiplier = 2 × (1 + Crit Damage Mods) + 0.5 × Number of Stacks
- The buff triggers only on Headshots, and not other weakspots, such as the backpacks of most MOA variants. Similarly, shooting weakspots generated by either or in places other than heads will have no effect either.
- Headshots on corpses can proc Death Knell.
- Individual Multishot bullets can proc Death Knell and can generate max stacks instantly from a single shot.
- As an indication that this buff is active, the scope design while zoomed in will evolve, as well as showing the Death Knell buff in the UI.
- The scope shows a 1.5x, 2.0x or 2.5x Critical Multiplier for the number of stacks respectively. However this does not represent the actual buff.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|