|Rank||Heavy Attack damage||Heavy Attack wind up speed||Cost|
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which are channeling mods.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod increases the Channeling damage of a melee weapon.
- Channeling increases, at most, weapon's melee damage by +50%, Killing Blow increases Channeling's damage based on this value. Thus at max rank it increases Channeled melee damage to +110%.
- Furax Wraith has its channeling damage increased by +75%, thus at max rank it increases Furax Wraith's channeled melee damage to +176%.
- The bonus from Killing Blow can be combined with Corrupt Charge for +220% Channeling damage.
- Note that Corrupt Charge comes with a loss in channeling efficiency as well.
- This mod does not increase the damage done by the mid-air explosion of thrown melee weapon such as the Glaive or Krestel.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Corrupt Charge, the Corrupted version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.