Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Heavy Attack damage||Heavy Attack wind up speed||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Increases the damage of Exodia Contagion's projectile if it is activated while sliding with a Heavy Attack input.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most mods, the picture shows an Excalibur wearing the Pendragon helmet, his Immortal Skin, as well as a different color scheme. This is a rare instance of a mod depicting a non-default character loadout. The other examples are Life Strike, Second Wind, True Punishment, Enduring Strike, Warrior's Grip, Quickening and Corrupt Charge, all of which were channeling mods, now converted into Heavy Attack mods.
- Prior to Update 26.0, this mod increased the Channeling damage of a melee weapon.
- Channeling increased, at most, weapon's melee damage by +50%, Killing Blow increased Channeling's damage based on this value. Thus at max rank it increased Channeled melee damage to +110%.
- Furax Wraith had its channeling damage increased by +75%, thus at max rank it increased Furax Wraith's channeled melee damage to +176%.
- The bonus from Killing Blow could be combined with Corrupt Charge for +220% Channeling damage.
- Note that Corrupt Charge came with a loss in channeling efficiency as well.
- This mod did not increase the damage done by the mid-air explosion of thrown melee weapon such as the Glaive or Kestrel.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
See also[edit | edit source]
- Corrupt Charge, the Corrupted version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.