Release Date: April 20th, 2018
Fiercely poised with feral instincts, the huntress Khora and her feline familiar Venari prowl amidst combat scouring for prey. Mistress of the livewire, she enchains her foes to enforce deadly discipline by whiplash, claws, and serrated steel. Khora and Venari pounced from the shadows in Update 22.18.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 325||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
AcquisitionKhora's main and component blueprints are acquired from Sanctuary Onslaught missions. Every two stages is a rotation, following the standard A-A-B-C pattern.
|Chassis Blueprint||8.33%||12 – 13 A Rotations||79 ± 26 A Rotations|
|Neuroptics Blueprint||7.69%||13 – 14 B Rotations||86 ± 29 B Rotations|
|Main Blueprint||11.28%||13 – 14 C Rotations||64 ± 19 C Rotations|
Expected refers to total number of runs a player can expect to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of runs a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained visit here.
“I am the Lotus. I will guide you, but we must hurry.”Guides are created by users like you. They aren't as strictly regulated as most pages, so keep an eye out for dated or subjective information.
Have your own build and playstyle? You can contribute too! Instructions are within.
See Category:Khora Guides to read user-made guides on how to play this Warframe.
- Khora was announced in Devstream 100.
- Khora was later also mentioned in the Ghoul Fragments.
- Though the Lore suggests that a fossilized piece of Khora's remain was found on Venus and she was somehow connected to Plains of Eidolon, all of her blueprints can be only acquired from Sanctuary Onslaught.
- Both Khora and Venari grant mastery points, 12,000 in total.
- Khora's abilities have undergone revision during the development process due to player feedback on Damage 2.5. Initially designed to change between Physical damage types ( Impact, Puncture, & Slash), her finalized kit was showcased on Devstream 109 with the dependency on damage types removed.
- As a result, Venari gained a new behavior mode selection feature.
- The inspiration for Khora's name could come from the Greek Goddess Kore, or Persephone, Queen of the Underworld. Kore's mythological husband, Hades, being a God of Riches (such as gems and precious metals) could be attributed to Khora's access of metal themed abilities.
- Kore is also the modern name for a type of free-standing Ancient Greek sculpture portraying an emotionless maiden symbol of the ideal, transcending above the hardships of the world.
- Another inspiration could be centered around Plato's term khôra which means neither being nor nonbeing, but an interval between in which the "forms" were originally held; it "gives space" and has maternal overtones (a womb, matrix). This seems to be the theme of the Ghoul Journal Fragments.
- Khora's visual design was inspired from an arachnid, hence the abdomen-like skirt, spiderweb-like design on her chest.
- The four spikes on Khora's back are a special Syandana, similar to innate shoulder armor equipped on Banshee, Volt and Oberon. They will be removed if other Syandanas are equipped, however they cannot be removed at will.
- Khora is the second Warframe after Inaros to have a built-in polarity in the Exilus mod slot. An Exilus Adapter is still required to unlock the slot, but a Forma is not necessary unless changing it to another polarity.
- Khora is the 35th Warframe to be released (excluding Primed and Umbra variants).