- Second highest base damage of all polearms behind .
- High critical chance and status chance.
- Tied with for the highest critical multiplier of all polearms.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate polarity.
- Low damage – less effective against armor.
- Tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all polearms.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 180||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- This weapon may be named after the Kheshig, the imperial guard for the Mongol royal family. The name translates to "favored" or "blessed". The Kheshig are thought to be the basis for similar institutions that existed in many of the societies that succeeded the Mongol Empire in the regions that it used to control.
- The Keshegs wielded by Kuva Guardians in cinematics all have a glowing vial of Kuva attached near the blade (similar to the one on the ). This is not seen during gameplay, however, and may be a bug or an oversight.
- Unlike any other polearm, the Kesheg possesses a unique "Halberd" holster. Currently this holster can only be applied to the Kesheg.
- The Kesheg comes with a Kuva Cord fixed to it. This isn't considered a Sugatra and cannot be removed.
- The market-available Kuva Cord Sugatra and the Kuva Cord attached to the Kesheg have different appearances, with the Kesheg's Kuva Cord being larger and having a different form.
- The Market description for the Kuva Cord Sugatra, however, refers to the Kesheg as the source of the Sugatra.
- Unlike most Polearms, which feature a blade on each end and are used by twirling the weapon, the Kesheg's default attack animations involve it being jabbed and thrusted rather than spun due to it only having one blade. This anomaly is shared with the (Vaykor) .
- This special trait is lost when equipping most stances, which utilize spinning attacks
- Though it may just be oversight or a bug, the Kesheg is the only melee weapon besides to be given a Finisher multiplier that isn't a whole number. All other Polearms for example have a 6.0x multiplier while the Kesheg's is 6.543x. Ground Finishers remain the same however at 12x.
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
- Kuva Guardian - The Grineer unit that wields this weapon.
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|