- "Come, [PLAYERNAME]... Your end awaits you..."
- "The Sisters... They will reward me well... When I present your head to them..."
- "Be warned... I will not abide your intrusion, Tenno..."
- "First... I will kill you, [PLAYERNAME]... Then... I will eradicate every last member of [CLANNAME]!"
- "This Tenno... It continues to mock me with its insolence..."
- "Tenno, in my domain... No matter... They shan't survive long..."
During an Assassination MissionEdit
- "Tenno, you really want this? Fine! Let's do this!"
- "Wake up you gutsacks! The Tenno cheaters have decided to disrespect the rules of Rathuum, and come after me directly. (Crowd Booing) Should I show them what we do to cheaters?! (Crowd Cheering)"
- "I can tell you understand what an honor this will be, to have your tiny necks snapped by the Kela De Thaym! That's why you're so eager. I can appreciate that, and so does my audience! (Crowd Cheering)"
- "(Crowd Cheering) Snakes, you can be part of my story, but I don't think you'll like the ending! (Crowd Cheering)"
- "Come now, Tenno can't hit harder than that? (Crowd Cheering)"
- "I'll be back, right after these missiles!"
- "Let's pick up where we left off!"
- "I'm losing my patience, Tenno. No more playing!"
- "This is my show, my audience! I call the shots! Who do you think you are?"
- "The Tenno, (Yawn) I was expecting... I don't know. More."
- "Ooh, Snake, a couple more hits to the face and you'll look just like my audience!"
- "Where do you think you are, your Dojo? This is Rathuum!"
- "Really now, Tenno. My Roller balls are sharper than you!"
- "You can't kill me! I'm Kela De Thaym, DAMMIT!!"
- "NO! You will not- egh... (Crowd Laughter)"
- "Tenno... Listen... I can help you... become an Executioner. You can kill all the Grineer YOU WANT!! (Crowd Booing)"
- "AAAAGH... Stop...Tenno... I can make you famous! (Crowd Booing)"
- "NAAAAAAAHH!! (Crowd Cheering)"
- "You maggot-minded mongrels, they're the enemy, not me! (Crowd Booing)"
- "SILENCE!! Who said you could boo me?! (Crowd Booing)"
- "No, no, NO! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! (Crowd Cheering)"
During Dog Days Tactical AlertEdit
- "Tenno. Sneaky, underhanded, snakey little Tenno. A special Rathuum! Executioners and accused will fight with ACID THROWERS! Ret! Lathuum! Beg...! Bet Lath... *cough* Let! Rathuum! Begin! Do you smell something? GAS LEAK? Gas leak? That's hilarious. Haha. Wait! Exec... Executioners! Iz such a nice day. Do we really wanna fight? Or... dooo weee wannaaa... PARTY?! WA-TER-RR FIIIGHT! I! Said! WATER FIGHT! WADDAFITE! I want a drink with a pink umbrella in it. WATERFIGHT!"
- "Ah my executioners are all dressed up and ready for fun. Dey look so cute."
- "Hosers and Squirts, fill your weapons. Ah stop complaining ya know ya love it."
- "Are! You! Ready ta GET WET?! Hmm? Sure sure, fix the gas leak, whatever. Don't bother me with details."
- "Alright! Now get out there and show me some H2-WHOO-OA!"
- "3-2-1! I! Order You! To Have! Fun! DING DING DING!"
Executioners Begin WinningEdit
- "Hah, drip, drip you Tenno squirts! Losing team mops up the arena."
- "HA ha! My executioners have you hosed, Tenno! D... do you think we're gonna get in trouble for this?"
- "You're all washed up, Tenno! We should solve all our problems like this."
Executioners Begin LosingEdit
- "My mighty executioners, bowing out 'cause they're too wet? Are you even Grineer? Pfft."
- "It's all fun and games until WE START LOSING! Pick up your act, Executioners! Fix the gas leak? Pfft. Y'know, we never really talk."
- "Executioners: If those were still acid cannons, you'd be in a world of hurt right now. HOSE THE TENNO! FOR SQUISHY HONOR!"
- "Round over! Back in your corners and wring out your unmentionables! NEW ROUND!"
- "The only fun to be had in Rathuum, is by me, watching you, DIE. Why has nobody DIED? Oh. Right."
- "Bah! So you won this one. Best out of... how many have... LET'S DO IT AGAIN, MEATSACKS!"
- "Well, well, well. Even with all your underhanded Tenno gas leak trickery and slippery weapon-swappery and... and... stuff... Still, mighty Grineer conditioning WINS THE DAY! KE-LA'S NUMBER ONE! KE-LA'S NUMBER ONE!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.