|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: 150||Blueprints Price: 35,000|
This weapon deals primarily Puncture damage.
- Tied with the Knux for highest damage of any Archwing melee.
- Comes with a polarity.
- High Puncture damage – effective against armor.
- Low critical chance compared to most Archwing melee weapons.
- Low Impact damage – less effective against shields.
- The Kaszas' name is derived from kaszás, a Hungarian noun for the Grim Reaper. Kaszás in turn is derived from kasza, the Hungarian word for Scythe.
- Blocking with melee will grant knockdown protection against obstacles, allowing for smoother flight. Alternatively, performing a slide attack will allow passage through obstacles without slowing down.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns|| Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion • Fluctus|
Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Phaedra • Velocitus
|Arch-melees|| Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux|
Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)