The Karyst Prime is the primed variant of the , with an even lower attack speed, but very high damage, good critical strikes, and good status chance. It also grants 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching and stances.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive mod.
- Passive : Grants a 10% Movement Speed bonus when held (i.e. melee mode or quick melee).
- Highest base damage of all single daggers, and second-highest base damage of all melee weapons behind .
- High follow through.
- Normal Attack
- Normal Attack
- Very low attack speed
- Low attack range
- Low disposition
- Karyst Prime (Normal Attack), compared to Karyst (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (344 vs. 273)
- Higher total damage (344 vs. 273)
- Higher base critical chance (24.00% vs. 10.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher base status chance (30.00% vs. 26.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (443.07 vs. 300.3)
- Higher burst DPS (295.52 vs. 225.22)
- Higher sustained DPS (295.52 vs. 225.22)
- Longer Range (2.20m vs. 1.75m)
- Lower attack speed (0.66 vs. 0.75)
- Higher Block Angle (50° vs. 45°)
- More polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (1.05x) vs. ●●●●● (1.35x))
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The namesake and a part of the dagger's design (that is the wavy, flame-like portion of the blade) are inspired by the Kris, a dagger of Javanese (Indonesian) origin.
- Traditionally, the belief is held that poison added to the Kris during the forging process grants it an envenoming effect when used in combat. Further, the "flambard" style blade would help hold poisons applied to the blade before combat, as well as inflict more substantial wounds against sliced opponents; a useful characteristic against unarmored opponents in hot weather climates. This is the likely inspiration for this weapon doing toxin damage.
- The unique and different approach to the Karyst Prime's design compared to the original Karyst is a combination of the regular Karyst/Kris element (wavy blade) and Egyptian jewelry and knives (the curved, hook-like tip) that were used during the mummification process to complement Inaros' Prime theme as ancient Egypt-themed Warframe.
Karyst Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|