The Karyst Prime is the primed variant of the Karyst, with an even lower attack speed, but very high damage, good critical strikes, and good status chance. It also grants 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Slash damage.
- Highest base damage of all single daggers, and second-highest base damage of all melee weapons behind Arca Titron.
- High critical chance, highest of all not-Zaw single daggers.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Tied with Rakta Dark Dagger for the highest status chance of all single daggers.
- Longest range of all single daggers.
- High follow through.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching Pointed Wind and Stinging Thorn stances.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive Covert Lethality mod.
- Grants a 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Innate Toxin damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotic, and Fossilized.
- Tied with Sheev for the slowest attack speed of all single daggers and the slowest attack speed of all melees.
- Karyst Prime, compared to Karyst:
- Higher base damage (344.0 vs. 273.0)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 26%)
- Lower attack speed (0.67 vs. 0.75)
- Higher Range (2.2 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Higher Block Angle (50° vs. 45°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (0.75 vs. 1.35)
Karyst Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Neo S14 Common
Meso P3 Common (V)
|Meso K3 Rare||Lith T4 Uncommon|
Axi B4 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Tips[edit | edit source]
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Karyst Prime Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Karyst Prime Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Karyst Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
- Karyst, the normal counterpart of this weapon.