The Karyst Prime is the primed variant of the , with an even lower attack speed, but very high damage, good critical strikes, and good status chance. It also grants 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
- Highest base damage of all single daggers, and second-highest base damage of all melee weapons behind .
- High critical chance, highest of all not-Zaw single daggers.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Tied with for the highest status chance of all single daggers.
- Longest range of all single daggers.
- High follow through.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching and stances.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive mod.
- Grants a 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Innate damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotic, and Fossilized.
- Tied with for the slowest attack speed of all single daggers; additionally tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all melees.
- Karyst Prime, compared to Karyst:
- Higher base damage (344 vs. 273)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 26%)
- Lower attack speed (0.67 vs. 0.75)
- Higher Range (2.2 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Higher Block Angle (50° vs. 45°)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Lower disposition (1.05 vs. 1.35)
Karyst Prime's main and component blueprints are acquired from the following Void Relics.
|Axi G6 Common
Axi C6 Common
Meso P3 Common (V)
Neo S14 Common (V)
|Lith K6 Rare
Meso K3 Rare (V)
|Neo A5 Uncommon|
Lith I1 Uncommon
Lith T4 Uncommon
Axi B4 Uncommon (V)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Karyst Prime Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|