The Karyst Prime is the primed variant of the , with an even lower attack speed, but very high damage, good critical strikes, and good status chance. It also grants 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Highest base damage of all single daggers, and second-highest base damage of all melee weapons behind .
- High critical chance, highest of all not-Zaw single daggers.
- Above average critical multiplier.
- Tied with for the highest status chance of all single daggers.
- Longest range of all single daggers.
- High follow through.
- Stance slot has a polarity, matching and stances.
- Can use the dagger-exclusive mod.
- Grants a 10% movement speed bonus when equipped.
- Innate damage – less effective against Machinery, Robotic, and Fossilized.
- Tied with for the slowest attack speed of all single daggers; additionally tied with and for the slowest attack speed of all melees.
- Karyst Prime (Normal), compared to Karyst (Normal):
- Higher base damage (344 vs. 273)
- Higher critical chance (24% vs. 10%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.2x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (30% vs. 26%)
- Higher Range (2.2 m vs. 1.75 m)
- Lower disposition (1.05 vs. 1.35)
- Lower attack speed (0.67 vs. 0.75)
- Different polarities ( vs. )
- Higher Mastery Rank required (12 vs. 6)
- Higher Block Angle (50° vs. 45°)
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- The namesake and a part of the dagger's design (that is the wavy, flame-like portion of the blade) are inspired by the Kris, a dagger of Javanese (Indonesian) origin.
- Traditionally, the belief is held that poison added to the Kris during the forging process grants it an envenoming effect when used in combat. Further, the "flambard" style blade would help hold poisons applied to the blade before combat, as well as inflict more substantial wounds against sliced opponents; a useful characteristic against unarmored opponents in hot weather climates. This is the likely inspiration for this weapon doing toxin damage.
- The unique and different approach to the Karyst Prime's design compared to the original Karyst is a combination of the regular Karyst/Kris element (wavy blade) and Egyptian jewelry and knives (the curved, hook-like tip) that were used during the mummification process to complement Inaros' Prime theme as ancient Egypt-themed Warframe.
Karyst Prime Skins
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|