- High damage – effective against shields.
- Decent critical chance.
- High status chance.
- High accuracy.
- High fire rate.
- High magazine capacity.
- Innate polarity.
- Low damage – less effective against health.
- Has small but erratic recoil, causing some inaccuracy at range.
Comparisons:Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value. Lua error in Module:Weapons at line 1122: attempt to perform arithmetic on a string value.
Karak Wraith was introduced during the Operation: Tubemen of Regor event, where players would need to complete a minimum of four regional battles in favor of one side more than the other, and Alad V was the victor of the conflict. Alad V had won the conflict in the PC and XB1 versions of the game, but not in the PS4. The weapon was fully built and came with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the First and Third Seasons of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Curiously, the Karak Wraith's UI icon appears to be missing its magazine and the remainder of the hanging strap.
- The Karak Wraith is the sixth Wraith weapon to be released.
- When the Karak Wraith has a quarter of its total magazine left, it will sound slightly higher approaching the end of the magazine.
- This weapon is wielded by the Nightwatch Lancers during the Project Undermine Tactical Alert, perhaps due to the similarity in appearance between Wraith and Nightwatch skins, and the fact that there is no Nightwatch skin for the Karak, , or .
- This the second time an enemy is seen using an Event Reward weapon (following the Stalker's use of the prior to the introduction of the ).
Karak Wraith Skins
- , the normal counterpart of this weapon.
- , the Kuva Lich counterpart of this weapon.
- Wraith, a special weapon variant.
- , the Corpus weapon awarded by Nef Anyo, if he was to hold overall victory of Operation: Tubemen of Regor.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|