- Low recoil.
- Normal Attack
- Above average magazine
- High effective fire rate
- Above average max ammo
- Normal Attack
- Low crit chance
- Low damage
- Karak Wraith (Normal Attack), compared to Karak (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (31 vs. 29)
- Higher total damage (31 vs. 29)
- Higher base critical chance (13.00% vs. 9.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 1.5x)
- Higher base status chance (25.00% vs. 15.00%)
- Higher average damage per tap (35.03 vs. 30.30)
- Higher burst DPS (408.80 vs. 353.65)
- Higher sustained DPS (294.31 vs. 198.90)
- Larger magazine (60 vs. 30)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 1)
- Lower disposition (●●●●○ (1.28x) vs. ●●●●● (1.35x))
- Karak Wraith (Normal Attack), compared to Kuva Karak (Normal Attack):
- Higher base damage per projectile (31 vs. 23) (individual damage types below exclude any Progenitor bonus)
- Lower total damage (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (31 vs. 36.8)
- Lower base critical chance (13.00% vs. 23.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.1x)
- Lower base status chance (25.00% vs. 31.00%)
- Lower average damage per tap (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (35.03 vs. 46.11)
- Lower burst DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (408.80 vs. 538.10)
- Lower sustained DPS (using max +60% Progenitor bonus if applicable) (294.31 vs. 419.27)
- Smaller magazine (60 vs. 70)
- Slower reload time (2 vs. 1.7)
- Less accurate (28.6 vs. 80)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (7 vs. 13)
- Higher disposition (●●●●○ (1.28x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.00x))
Karak Wraith was introduced during the Operation: Tubemen of Regor event, where players would need to complete a minimum of four regional battles in favor of one side more than the other, and Alad V was the victor of the conflict. Alad V had won the conflict in the PC and XB1 versions of the game, but not in the PS4. The weapon was fully built and came with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
The blueprint and parts were formerly a reward from the First and Third Seasons of Sorties; they can now be found as an Invasion reward. All components can be traded, although players must have a Mastery Rank of at least 7 to acquire the blueprint.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Curiously, the Karak Wraith's UI icon appears to be missing its magazine and the remainder of the hanging strap.
- The Karak Wraith is the sixth Wraith weapon to be released.
- When the Karak Wraith has a quarter of its total magazine left, it will sound slightly higher approaching the end of the magazine.
- This weapon is wielded by the Nightwatch Lancers during the Project Undermine Tactical Alert, perhaps due to the similarity in appearance between Wraith and Nightwatch skins, and the fact that there is no Nightwatch skin for the Karak, , or .
- This the second time an enemy is seen using an Event Reward weapon (following the Stalker's use of the prior to the introduction of the ).
Karak Wraith Skins
- , the normal variant.
- , the Kuva Lich variant.
- , the Corpus Vandal counterpart awarded if Nef Anyo won Operation: Tubemen of Regor.
- Wraith, a special upgrade version of a weapon.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|