Jen Dro is one of the many Brokers that the player encounters while participating in The Index. She is armed with the s and has the unique ability of disguising herself as a player.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Jen Dro's signature ability, Mimic, does not entirely copy the rival Tennos' Warframes, having several imperfections such as retaining their previous Armor values, speed and dynamic accents such as the ones found on and .
- Additionally, Jen Dro has no preference with regards to targeting priority and will often attack the Warframe they are currently disguised as, further drawing attention to themselves.
- She also shares with other Claims Investigation Brokers the ability to deploy Translocators, which provides teleportation for the Anyo Corp Brokers. Each Translocator will remain deployed until a player destroys it.
- She will dodge as soon as the player is aiming at or targeting her.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jen Dro may be named after "Jane Doe", a placeholder name for women whose names are not yet known or are being protected through anonymity.
- This further is referenced by the act of Jen Dro consistently hiding her identity with the use of disguises.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 100 Shields, 150 Flesh, and 200 Alloy Armor at base, she actually has 2500 Shield, 1000 Flesh, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
- While Jen Dro should only be able to teleport from a Translocator to another, it appears that some The Index maps lead her to jump through previously broken ones.
- An unranked copy of her weapon can be stolen from her by using the Halikar thrown attack. It will replace the player's secondary weapon if they have one, which will hover in mid air.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.