“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
- Jen Dro's signature ability, Mimic, does not entirely copy the rival Tennos' Warframes, having several imperfections such as retaining their previous Armor values, speed and dynamic accents such as the ones found on Nova Prime and Nidus.
- Additionally, Jen Dro has no preference with regards to targeting priority and will often attack the Warframe they are currently disguised as, further drawing attention to themselves.
- Jen Dro can also deploy Translocator, which provides teleportation for Anyo Corp brokers. They will remain deployed until a player manages to destroy them.
- She will dodge as soon as the player is aiming at or targeting her.
- Jen Dro may be named after "Jane Doe", a placeholder name for women whose names are not yet known or are being protected through anonymity.
- This further is referenced by the act of Jen Dro consistently hiding her identity with the use of disguises.
- Despite the Codex stating that she has 100 Shields, 150 Flesh, and 200 Alloy Armor at base, she actually has 2500 Shield, 1000 Flesh, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
- While Jen Dro should only be able to teleport from a Translocator to another, it appears that some The Index maps lead her to jump through previously broken ones.
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.