The Jat Kusar is a Grineer Blade and Whip with rocket boosters attached, giving it innate Heat damage. This weapon was originally based off a fan design which Digital Extremes incorporated into the game.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 175||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Prereq: Jat Kittag|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
This weapon deals primarily Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested and Infested Flesh.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Highest critical chance and critical multiplier of all blade and whips.
- High status chance.
- Heavy attacks have innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Two innate polarities.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Low Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Heavy attacks have innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
- Lowest status chance and attack speed of all blade and whips.
- The Jat Kusar, as all Blade and Whips, can charge attack even if it is not the active weapon, however it will not create explosions.
- The Jat Kusar is the winning entry of Digital Extremes' The Best Defense Melee Creation Contest. It was designed by Silverbones, who also created the Silva & Aegis, another Heat-based melee weapon.
- In the Jat Kusar's concept art, Silverbones refers to the weapon as a "Plasma Kusarigama".
|Research • Clan • Dojo|