The Jat Kittag is a Grineer hammer that utilizes a built-in jet engine to empower the weight of its blows.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 96 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Slam Attacks have innate Blast damage – effective against Machinery and Fossilized.
- Good critical chance.
- Very high status chance.
- Possesses momentum during regular swings, which resists interruption such as stagger or knockdown.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches Crushing Ruin stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Can use the Jat Kittag-exclusive Vulcan Blitz mod.
- Tied with Fragor for the lowest base damage of all hammers.
- Slam Attacks have innate Blast damage – less effective against Ferrite Armor and Infested Sinew.
Weapon Loadouts[edit source]
- See Category:Jat Kittag Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Jat Kittag Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- When built for Blast and Impact, the Jat Kittag is more than capable of sending enemies into or through the ceiling with a well placed slam attack, or to the map boundaries if there is no ceiling present.
- The Jat Kittag's slam attack can knock enemies off map boundaries, killing them instantly.
- Condition Overload can be effectively used on the Jat Kittag due to its high status chance and innate Blast procs on slam attacks.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- It is the first melee weapon ever released in the Chem Lab.
- Up until Update 12.3, the Jat Kittag used polearm animations as a placeholder.
- The Jat Kittag's slam and charge attacks result in a copious spray of particles (if enabled). These sparks are colored by the Jat Kittag's energy.
- Prior to Update 12.3, the sparks were affected by the wielding Warframe's energy color, not the Jat Kittag's.
- The exhaust of the Jat Kittag flares up during attacks and cools down shortly afterwards. This is particularly noticeable during Jump attacks.
- When performing the Shattered Village combo of the Crushing Ruin stance, the Jat Kittag's spins result in bright trails of light streaming behind the weapon along with its engines flaring up. The Jat Kittag is thus the only weapon that has a unique attack animation when using a stance combo.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Jat Kittag Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Last updated: Update 26.0
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.