- This weapon deals primarily damage.
- Slam Attacks have innate damage.
- Stance slot has polarity, matches stance.
- Innate and polarities.
- Can use the Jat Kittag-exclusive mod.
- Normal Attack
- High attack range
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: 125||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research3,000|
|Time: 96 hrs|
|Prereq: Detonite Injector|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- When built for and , the Jat Kittag is more than capable of sending enemies into or through the ceiling with a well placed slam attack, or to the map boundaries if there is no ceiling present.
- can be effectively used on the Jat Kittag due to its high status chance and innate procs on slam attacks.
- It is the first melee weapon ever released in the Chem Lab.
- Up until Update 12.3 (2014-02-27), the Jat Kittag used polearm animations as a placeholder.
- The Jat Kittag's slam and charge attacks result in a copious spray of particles (if enabled). These sparks are colored by the Jat Kittag's energy.
- Prior to Update 12.3, the sparks were affected by the wielding Warframe's energy color, not the Jat Kittag's.
- The exhaust of the Jat Kittag flares up during attacks and cools down shortly afterwards. This is particularly noticeable during Jump attacks.
- When performing the Shattered Village combo of the Crushing Ruin stance, the Jat Kittag's spins result in bright trails of light streaming behind the weapon along with its engines flaring up. The Jat Kittag is thus the only weapon that has a unique attack animation when using a stance combo.
Jat Kittag Skins
Last updated: Update 26.0 (2019-10-31)
|Research • Clan • Dojo|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|