“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
Jad Teran is one of the many Brokers participating in The Index on behalf of Anyo Corp. He is armed with a single Staticor gauntlet and a Lecta whip. Additionally, he can deploy any of the four ability-disrupting helmets of the Corpus Comba/Scrambus, making him a highly flexible and dangerous fighter.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
- Teran prefers to keep his enemies at range, skating away from them and firing his Staticor or throwing proximity-detonated mines similar to those launched by the Drover Bursa.
- He becomes even more dangerous at close range, however, thanks to the long reach and high damage of his electrical whip and his ability-disrupting helmet.
- Jad Teran can switch between Nul, Sap, Slo and Fog helmets upon dying, making him more unpredictable than other brokers. The Nul helmet in particular makes him very dangerous in long Index matches, as it cancels out any defensive buffs a warframe may be relying upon.
- He will dodge as soon as the player is aiming at or targeting him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Despite having the same model as a Comba/Scrambus, he is only as large as a typical Crewman.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Despite the Codex stating that he has 100 Shields, 150 Flesh, and 200 Alloy Armor at base, he actually has 2500 Shield, 1000 Flesh, and 50 Alloy Armor at base.
Patch History[edit | edit source]
|Investor Relations Department||Armis Ulta • Dru Pesfor • Rana Del • 002-ER|
|Loan Reclamation Division||Lockjaw & Sol • Nako Xol • Pelna Cade • Ved Xol|
|Robotics Technology Division||Auditor • Azoth • Jad Teran • Raptor RX|
|Zenith Galactical||Derim Zahn • Jen Dro • M-W.A.M. • Tia Mayn|