“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Exalted under the Red Veil, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- Enemies hit by Radial Disarm are affected by Confusion status, affected by Ability Duration.
- Although Radial Disarm can be re-cast at any time to disarm and apply Confusion to additional enemies, the duration cannot be extended or renewed on enemies who already have the effect on them. The effect must run out completely before they can be confused again.
- Enemies that are already running to an objective (i.e. a cryopod or terminal, etc.) will sometimes continue to run to the location before turning and attacking each-other.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
Confusion duration to 27.54 seconds.
- Reduces range to 6.8 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 25 energy.
- Reduces Confusion duration to 3.6 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases
range to 56 meters.
- Reduces damage to 200 against specific units.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
damage to 2060 against specific units.
damage to 1685 against specific units.
- Increases cost to 155 energy.
- Reduces Confusion duration to 6.53 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
- Using Irradiating Disarm in the proximity of Infested Hives will cause the Hives to glitch and remain invincible even after all tumors are destroyed.