Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Armor Bonus per hit||Duration||Cost|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Partner under The Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each enemy and Shadows Of The Dead hit by Rhino Charge increases Rhino's total armor value.
- Armor bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
- Armor bonus duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- When an armor buff is already applied, charging a second time and receiving another bonus will cancel the first bonus.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration increases
combo window duration to 3.06 seconds and armor buff duration to 30.6 seconds.
- Reduces charge range to 4.08 meters and impact radius to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces
cost to 6.25 energy.
- Reduces combo window duration to 0.4 seconds and armor buff duration to 4 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases
charge range to 33.6 meters and impact radius to 5.6 meters.
- Reduces damage to 240 and armor bonus to +20% per enemy.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases
damage to 2472 and armor bonus to +206% per enemy.
damage to 2022 and armor bonus to +168.5% per enemy.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Reduces combo window duration to 0.73 seconds and armor buff duration to 7.25 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Due to the fact that Iron Skin scales with armor, this can be used to great effect by charging at several enemies, then applying Iron Skin to take advantage of the armor buff. This can result in a much stronger Iron Skin.
- Charging with a large bonus is not suggested, due to the likelihood that the bonus will be replaced by a smaller one.