Iron Wake first appears during the Chains of Harrow Quest as the place where the player regroups with Paladino. It later becomes available to access at any time after the completion of the aforementioned quest. Iron Wake is accessible by selecting Earth in the Navigation Console.
- Iron Wake acts as an alternative to the Steel Meridian Enclave in any Relay.
- Cressa Tal is located in a small building to the left when first entering the outpost.
- The Insignia Trader is located in the large building to the right when first entering the outpost
- Palladino appears in the far back right of the outpost.
- Iron Wake is identical to the Interception Grineer Forest tile set.
- As of Update 22.8 a Grineer Ghoul Expired Deserter appears in a small room located left of the entrance of the outpost.
- Clem is located in a fort made of flimsy metal and 6 Blunts above the building to the right when first entering the outpost.
- Popcorn can be seen sitting behind the fort.
- Using the overlay map will show the tiles of the first mission in the Vor's Prize quest.
|Starchart||Clan Dojo • Iron Wake • Maroo's Bazaar • Relay|
|Open World||Cetus • Fortuna • Necralisk|