|This article is archived. |
The content was relevant to an obsolete version of Warframe, and has since been removed, retrieved and or revamped.
Please do not use this article for critical in-game information!
|Celestial Stomp since Update 25.2|
|Rank||Additional Range||Additional Damage||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Maxim under the Arbiters of Hexis, or the rank of Flawless under New Loka, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- The slam attack must be performed using the Iron Jab launch in order to gain the additional range and damage.
- Bonus range and damage apply to any equipped melee weapon or to Wukong's Iron Staff if active.
- The bonus range and damage are affected by Ability Range and Ability Strength respectively.
- Enemies must be in line of sight to take damage.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration has no positive effects on this ability.
- Reduces impact radius to 0.68 meters and bonus range to 5.1 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effects on this ability.
- Maximized Ability Range increases impact radius to 5.6 meters and bonus range to 42 meters.
- Reduces damage to 320 and bonus damage to 200%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases damage to 3296 and bonus damage to 2060%.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment