Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
- High damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all Exalted Melee Weapons.
- Long reach.
- Innate and two polarities.
- No damage – less effective against armor.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee, or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except ), Acolyte Mods (e.g., ), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., ).
- Combo counter resets when equipped with .
- The Iron Staff appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Wukong's ability.
- Cannot equip .
- As an Exalted Weapon, this weapon comes with an Orokin Catalyst pre-installed.
- Tying in with Wukong being based off the character of the same name from the novel Journey to the West, the Iron Staff is named after the Monkey King's signature weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang, which was a magical staff that could change its size on a whim. This is reflected in the way the weapon extends after each kill, as well as the way the Iron Staff transforms into a large cudgel during certain attacks.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Iron Staff depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- Iron Staff is the only melee to have visual presentation of its actual range, which is also affected by mods.
Last updated: Update 28.3 (2020-08-12)
- , the ability that summons the weapon.
- Primal Fury (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- , the weapon's user.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|