Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- Tied with Desert Wind, Exalted Blade, and Valkyr Talons for the highest base damage of all melee weapons.
- High critical chance.
- Weapon's range temporarily increases based on the Melee Combo Counter.
- Innate and two polarities.
- Low Puncture and no Slash damage – less effective against armor and health.
- Low status chance.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As Exalted Weapon, it cannot get nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set).
- See Category:Iron Staff Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Iron Staff Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- Iron Staff's range is increased based on the Melee Combo Counter's rank.
- The range bonus wears off if the Melee Combo Counter resets.
- See Primal Fury for more details.
- The portion of Iron Staff made of energy at the ends of the weapon will be elongated for the duration of the range bonus.
- Tying in with Wukong being based off the character of the same name from the novel Journey to the West, the Iron Staff is named after the Monkey King's signature weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang, which was a magical staff that could change its size on a whim. This is reflected in the way the weapon extends after each kill, as well as the way the Iron Staff transforms into a large cudgel during certain attacks.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Iron Staff depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
Last updated:Hotfix 23.1.3
- Primal Fury, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Primal Fury (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Wukong, the weapon's user.