Refer to the weapon's ability page for a list of mods that affect the weapon.
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact damage – effective against shields.
- Very high critical chance.
- Highest status chance of all Exalted Melee Weapons.
- Long reach.
- Innate and two polarities.
- No Puncture damage – less effective against armor.
- Requires energy to activate and keep active.
- As an Exalted Weapon, it cannot benefit from, nor contribute to the set bonus of any Set Mods (excluding the Sacrificial Mod Set; the Gladiator Mod Set can still apply if equipped on Warframe, Melee, or Robotic Weapons, and not on the Exalted Weapon itself).
- Cannot equip Melee Combo Counter Mods (except Drifting Contact), Acolyte Mods (e.g., Blood Rush), or Amalgam Mods (e.g., Amalgam Organ Shatter).
- Combo counter resets when equipped with Xoris.
- See Category:Iron Staff Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Iron Staff Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Iron Staff appears in the Arsenal after unlocking Wukong's Primal Fury ability.
- Cannot equip Body Count.
- Tying in with Wukong being based off the character of the same name from the novel Journey to the West, the Iron Staff is named after the Monkey King's signature weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang, which was a magical staff that could change its size on a whim. This is reflected in the way the weapon extends after each kill, as well as the way the Iron Staff transforms into a large cudgel during certain attacks.
- Before the introduction of moddable Exalted Weapons, the stats of Iron Staff depended on the mods equipped on the player's melee weapon.
- Iron Staff is the only melee to have visual presentation of its actual range, which is also affected by mods.
- On Wukong Prime, the staff is named Iron Staff Prime. Its stats, however, are identical to Iron Staff.
Last updated: Update 26.0
- Primal Fury, the ability that summons the weapon.
- Primal Fury (Stance), the weapon's exclusive stance.
- Wukong, the weapon's user.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.