Iron Phoenix is a stance mod for longswords, that provide very mobile combos that allows users to move semi-freely.
Can be equipped on:
- Broken War
- Dakra Prime
- Dark Sword ✓
- Ether Sword ✓
- Heat Sword
- Jaw Sword ✓
- Pangolin Prime
- Pangolin Sword
- Plasma Sword ✓
- Prisma Skana
- Skana Prime
✓ denotes weapon with matching Stance polarity
|Combo Name||Button Combination||Length||Avg Dmg Multi/s|
|( + ) +|
|(While In Air)|
|(While Wall Latching)|
|360° Attack Slam Attack Ranged Attack|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- [*] Weapons that deal innate Elemental damage will have a 100% chance to proc their respective Status Effects on enemies caught within the AoE attack of Taking Flight
- The first hit of Wings and Beak does 20% of the weapon's Impact and Slash damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The weapon pictured in the card image is the Skana, although it doesn't share a matching polarity.
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Crimson Dervish, a slow-paced stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Swooping Falcon, a fast-paced, proc-heavy stance for Swords in PVE.
- Vengeful Revenant, another stance for Swords, in PvE.
- Rising Steel, a PvP-only Sword stance devised for Conclave.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.