Explode the Iron Staff to its true length, knocking down anything in its path.
|Strength:500 / 600 / 700 / 800|
|Range:5 / 6 / 8 / 10 m (staff range)|
1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 m (impact radius)
- Wukong summons and extends his Iron Staff up to 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 meters in the direction of the HUD's targeting reticle, inflicting 500 / 600 / 700 / 800 Impact damage to a single enemy along its path. The damaged enemy is forcefully ragdolled, and enemies within 1.25 / 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 meters of Iron Jab's point of impact suffer a knockdown.
- Base damage is affected by Power Strength.
- Iron Jab is also affected by equipped melee mods including:
- Base damage (e.g., Steel Charge), elemental damage, and Impact damage mods (e.g., Primed Heavy Trauma).
- Iron Jab's base damage uses the following expression when accounting for Power Strength: Modified Base Damage = Base Damage × (1 + Base Damage Bonus) × (1 + Power Strength). As an example, with a maxed Steel Charge, Pressure Point, and Intensify, a rank-3 Iron Jab will have 800 × 2.8 × 1.3 = 2912 base damage.
- Iron Jab is not affected by the equipped melee weapon's stats or other melee mods including weapon augments (e.g., Justice Blades), class-specific mods (e.g., Covert Lethality), or stat-modifying skins (e.g., Manticore).
- Iron Jab is not affected by the Melee Combo Counter, and each instance of damage does not add to the counter.
- Impact radius is affected by Power Range, while the staff range is not.
- Iron Jab does not require an enemy target to be cast.
- Enemies affected by Iron Jab are temporarily highlighted.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Power Duration has no positive effect on this ability.
- Reduces impact radius to 0.68 meters.
- Maximized Power Efficiency reduces cost to 6.25 energy.
- Has no negative effect on this ability.
- Maximized Power Range increases impact radius to 5 meters.
- Reduces base damage to 320.
- Maximized Power Strength increases base damage to 2392.
- Increases cost to 38.75 energy.
- Equipping Blast damage on Wukong's melee weapon will increase Iron Jab's force of impact immensely (i.e., sends enemies flying across the map) even if the damage is nonlethal.
- Impact radius appears to be non-functional. Only one enemy is ever crowd-controlled by Iron Jab, and that's the initial target.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.