Iradite is resource that can be found on low-elevated areas of Plains of Eidolon (earth), which includes Twin Horns, Seaside Ruin, Hek's Stiletto, Er-Phryah's Vigil, Renthi Spring and The Seethe. They appear in deposits that can be "mined" with attacks, with the amount of Iradite being tied to the area's level range. Iradite is also a reward from Bounties.
Blueprints Requiring Iradite[edit | edit source]
Gathering Tips[edit | edit source]
These are based on opinions and may not be true. These should be viewed as advice unless proven undoubtedly true. Check comments for confirmation. Results may vary.
- Beginning a level 40-60 bounty will cause deposits to yield 3-5 Iradite. Bounty stages do not need to be completed to benefit.
- Using 's or 's with maximum range and high efficiency will break containers and deposits.
- Loot radar from and/or can make finding Iradite deposits easier.
- Killing Tusk Thumpers in the Plains of Eidolon is a possible way to farm Iradite in batches.
- Because the amount gained scales based on enemy level, Steel Path instances will yield ~10 Iradite per node. Invisibility can be used to gather significant quantities of Iradite quickly in this way.