Loki camouflages himself, becoming invisible to enemies.
|Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 12 s|
- Loki camouflages himself and becomes untargetable for 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 seconds. While Loki's invisible, all sound effects are muffled and slightly muted. Loki's vision becomes blurry when he's not in motion, and his visual field becomes more sensitive to light.
- Even though Loki is untargetable, enemies will continue to attack near his last known location, and will make attempts to retaliate when harmed.
- Does not make Loki silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Invisibility will still alert nearby enemies of your presence.
- Hides Loki from Security Cameras which prevents them from activating laser barriers.
- Invisibility will also apply to any equipped companion.
- Captain Vor's laser traps won't target players who are invisible, regardless of proximity.
- When Loki is under the camouflage, sound from effects and environments will become muffled.
- Has a cast delay of 0.75 seconds.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Hushed Invisibility
- Use as a way of reviving fallen players without having to worry about entering bleedout yourself. Be wary of other revivers though, they will draw fire on you.
- Can be cast in mid-air, which can help you avoid getting gunned down by large crowds during the cast animation, which makes you stay put when used on the ground.
- Changing Loki's energy color to "pure black" (very bottom left color in the Smoke Colors pack) will turn Loki completely invisible, meaning this color gets rid of the shimmering effect.
- As this means you can't see yourself at all, this can make movement and placement for melee attacks more difficult.
- It can be a way in order to take a clear picture if you disable HUD.
- As general rule when playing with others – mind your positioning, flank enemies, keep your distance from allies, and never stay in the line of fire between allies and enemies.
- Since it is not a channeled ability, energy can be regenerated while it is active, meaning Energy Siphon and Trinity's Energy Vampire can provide high uptime.
- If active before a boss cut-scene triggers, when the cut-scene finishes Loki will become visible however the duration will not reset.
- Kubrows will be cloaked but will still be targeted by enemies.
- Loki's body (but not the head) may become visible on occasion. Enemies will be able to detect you when this occurs, and the invisibility time will continue to run.
See Also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.