Loki camouflages himself, becoming invisible to enemies.
|Duration:5 / 7 / 9 / 12 s|
- Loki camouflages himself and becomes untargetable for 5 / 7 / 9 / 12 seconds. While Loki's invisible, all sound effects are muffled and slightly muted. Loki's vision becomes blurry when he's not in motion, and his visual field becomes more sensitive to light.
- Even though Loki is untargetable, enemies will continue to attack near his last known location, and will make attempts to retaliate when harmed.
- Does not make Loki silent. Firing an unsuppressed weapon while under the effects of Invisibility will still alert nearby enemies of your presence.
- Hides Loki from Security Cameras which prevents them from activating laser barriers.
- Invisibility will also apply to any equipped companion.
- Captain Vor's laser traps won't target players who are invisible, regardless of proximity.
- When Loki is under the camouflage, sound from effects and environments will become muffled.
- Has a cast delay of 0.75 seconds.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Main article: Hushed Invisibility
- Use as a way of reviving fallen players without having to worry about entering bleedout yourself. Be wary of other revivers though, they will draw fire on you.
- Can be cast in mid-air, which can help you avoid getting gunned down by large crowds during the cast animation, which makes you stay put when used on the ground.
- Changing Loki's energy color to "pure black" (very bottom left color in the Smoke Colors pack) will turn Loki completely invisible, meaning this color gets rid of the shimmering effect.
- As this means you can't see yourself at all, this can make movement and placement for melee attacks more difficult.
- It can be a way in order to take a clear picture if you disable HUD.
- As general rule when playing with others – mind your positioning, flank enemies, keep your distance from allies, and never stay in the line of fire between allies and enemies.
- Since it is not a channeled ability, energy can be regenerated while it is active, meaning Energy Siphon and Trinity's Energy Vampire can provide high uptime.
- If active before a boss cut-scene triggers, when the cut-scene finishes Loki will become visible however the duration will not reset.
- Kubrows will be cloaked but will still be targeted by enemies.
- Loki's body (but not the head) may become visible on occasion. Enemies will be able to detect you when this occurs, and the invisibility time will continue to run.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.