Stats[edit | edit source]
|Rank||Range (m)||Duration (s)||Cost|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Helios' scans will not give the player Simaris standing, even if Synthesis Scanner charges were used, however each scan will reward the player with affinity, like a normal Codex Scanner use would.
- Requires a Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner equipped in the gear slot for Helios to use scan charges from. If there are no charges, Helios will just not scan anything.
- The order of scanner usage is Codex Scanners then Synthesis Scanners. Once all Codex Scanners have been used, Helios will begin to consume Synthesis Scanners.
- It will not scan targets with complete codex entries.
- If one has a Sol-Battery Widget, these scans will not drain charges from the Synthesis Scanners, allowing for free scanning. (If you also have Codex Scanners equipped it will not use the Codex Scanner and instead use the Synthesis Scanners. (if it has Sol-Battery Widget))
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.