“It's taking longer than I calculated.”This page is actively being worked on and may not be completely correct. Please assist in making this page accurate.
The Informant Event is very similar to the Fusion Moa Event in which a global operation is held requesting all Tenno to attack a brand new enemy. The event took place Friday, July 5th 11am GMT - Monday, July 8th at 4PM GMT, 2013. 100% was acheived at 2:50PM GMT and all players with 20 or more Informer kills were rewarded with the Snipetron Vandal complete with a free slot and Orokin Catalyst with an additional Snipetron blueprint.
Top 100 killers were granted a Primed Chamber mod.
|Drones are active now!|
See the Forum post for more info.
- Drones permanently vanish if they are not destroyed
- Drones disrupt sensors when nearby (radar jamming appears as a kind of white noise)
- Drones only spawn on missions with enemies level 15 and above
- Drones can move, but tend to remain stationary
- Drones will not vanish with utility effects (i.e. banshee sonar)
- Drones hover near ceilings or high in the air
- Drones respawn at random locations in the map
- Multiple Drones can spawn in the same room(3-6)
- Possible weakpoint at base
Coded Messages found
|Commanders, Glorious news, our new surveillance drones are being deployed as we speak. Central control will now be able to monitor the location of every tenno operative in the system. Any attempts to tamper with the drones will be thwarted by their sophisticated defense systems.||Our grip is tightening. Soon our dominance will be unchallenged. Your majesties. -- the twin Queens|