Infiltrate is a Warframe Augment Mod for Ivara that allows her to pass through security barriers unharmed, and increases her movement speed while Prowl is active. The movement speed bonus scales with ability strength.
|Rank||Movement Speed Increase||Cost|
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, or the rank of Partner under the Perrin Sequence, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
- When Prowl is active with Infiltrate equipped, Ivara will not be affected by Laser Barriers, Sensor Bars, Laser Plates, or Cutting Lasers. Bypassing them will not trip any connected Spy, Rescue, or Reactor Sabotage security alarms.
- The effects of Infiltrate do not apply while Ivara is in the casting animation for Prowl but only once the animation is completed.
- The Motion Detector in some Grineer vaults will still trigger the alarms if Ivara passes through it. However, it will not damage her.
- Lasers in Infested Ship Rescue will still trigger alarms on contact.
- Speed bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
Maximization is a form of specialization: mods may be blended to result in values that vary between the top-end limits listed here. Click any maximized link in the collapsible menu to learn how to build it.
- Maximized Ability Duration reduces steal time to 0.82 seconds, channeling cost to 0.33 energy per second while standing and 0.98 energy per second while moving.
- Reduces range to 1.36 meters.
- Maximized Ability Efficiency reduces activation cost to 6.25 energy, channeling cost to 0.25 energy per second while standing, 0.75 energy per second while moving, 0.5 energy per melee hit and 2.5 energy per hit suffered.
- Increases steal time to 6.25 seconds.
- Maximized Ability Range increases range to 11.2 meters.
- Reduces successful loot chance to 40%, headshot bonus to 16% and movement speed bonus to 10%.
- Maximized Ability Strength increases headshot bonus to 164.8% and movement speed bonus to 103%. Successful loot chance does not change.
- Without Energy Conversion and Growing Power, increases headshot bonus to 134.8% and movement speed bonus to 84.25%. Successful loot chance does not change.
- Increases activation cost to 38.75 energy, channeling cost to 2.14 energy per second while standing, 6.41 energy per second while moving, 3.1 energy per melee hit and 15.5 energy per hit suffered.
- Increases steal time to 3.45 seconds.
NOTE: Italic refers to the base ability of this augment