The Infested Mesa is the Mesa Warframe experimented on by Alad V, controlled by his mutalist Infestation. She appears as a miniboss only on the final mission in the quest Patient Zero, once the ship reactor is destroyed. She is the second Warframe-based weapon created by Alad V, the first being Zanuka.
Tactics[edit | edit source]
- She always has Peacemaker active, and will continuously shoot at the closest target with her Regulator Pistols. Occasionally, she will pause to reload or recast her Shatter Shield.
- She also wields a Plasma Sword with Electricity damage.
- Her AI is identical to Tenno Specters, and will often not take cover or attempt to maneuver around enemy cover to get a clear shot.
- Rhino's Stomp will effectively put her in stasis, similar to its effect on the Grustrag Three.
- Excalibur's Radial Blind will stun her and expose her for finishers.
- Inaros' Desiccation will also stun her and expose her for a finisher for an easy kill.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- She possesses very high shields and health, and has her Shatter Shield active at all times, deflecting bullets and potentially harming allies.
- Moving into melee range will make her only use melee, often blocking or attempting to use charge attacks.
- While blocking, damage can be reflected back, which can prove deadly when equipped with powerful weapons.
- She is capable of using finisher attacks on knocked-down or crouching Tenno, which is often fatal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If the objective is changed, she no longer needs to be faced.
- The collar around Infested Mesa's neck is similar to the one Alad V wears when controlling Zanuka in his regular boss fight, indicating he may be controlling her in the same manner.