* Aura mods increase the amount of Mod Capacity
- The maximum speed reduction is capped at 75%.
- Reductions to movement and attack speed, and the longer staggers can be further increased by Cold procs.
- When used in conjunction with Coaction Drift and a squad of four such set-ups, it is theoretically possible to reach the speed reduction cap. However, after testing, it appears that this does not work as expected and the Infested continue to move at a considerable pace.
- It was obtainable during the Artifact Defense Event, and is now in Nightwave Offerings.
- Hotfix 11.5.6 lowered speed reduction from 5% to 3% per rank.
- Update 13.8 changed the Aura to a radial effect focused on the user, as opposed to a map-wide effect.
|Madurai||Dead Eye • Growing Power • Pistol Amp • Power Donation • Rifle Amp • Shotgun Amp • Steel Charge|
|Vazarin||EMP Aura • Infested Impedance • Physique • Rejuvenation • Stand United • Toxin Resistance|
|Naramon||Corrosive Projection • Enemy Radar • Energy Siphon • Empowered Blades • Loot Detector • Mecha Empowered • Pistol Scavenger • Rifle Scavenger • Shield Disruption • Shotgun Scavenger • Sniper Scavenger • Speed Holster • Sprint Boost|
|Unreleased||Affinity Amp • Electrical Resistance • Fire Resistance • Frost Insulation • Laser Deflection|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.