The Infested Catalyst is a consumable Gear item unique to the Operation: Plague Star Event. Using this item during the toxin mixing phase will summon a hostile Infested Hemocyte during the Plague Star Bounty's final stage for players to fight.
- Infested Catalysts are acquired by completing the required Research project in a Clan Dojo's Bio Lab Research room, then buying the reusable blueprint for 5,000. Crafting the Catalyst in the Foundry will give 5 charges of the Catalyst for use.
|Time: 1 minute|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price: 5,000|
|Bio Lab Research •2,000|
|Time: 24 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
How To UseEdit
- During the Thrax Toxin mixing phase, approach the Toxin Mixer, bring up the Gear wheel (default ) and select the Infested Catalyst, which will automatically insert a Catalyst into the mixer. This process can be performed up to 4 times during the mixing phase.
- The number of Catalysts mixed in will determine the number of Hemocytes that will spawn during the Plague Star Bounty's final stage.
- As with Eidolon Phylaxis, each Catalyst mixed in will add 250 to the final reward upon completing the Bounty. Mixing in the maximum of 4 Catalysts and 4 Phylaxis will result in a bonus of 2,000 on top of the base 1,000 for a total of 3,000.
- In addition, each Phylaxis added will raise the level of the Infested enemies encountered during the final stage of the Plague Star bounty up to 30, and increase the number and frequency of spawns.