Command a flaming comet to crash down in front of ember, engulfing enemies with a fire that can spread through their ranks.
|Strength:1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 2500 ( Heat and Impact meteorite damage)|
200 - 400 / 350 - 500 / 300 - 600 / 350 - 700 ( Heat ring damage per second)
|Duration:7 / 10 / 12 / 15 s (ring duration)|
|Range:10 / 15 / 20 / 25 m (targeting radius)|
|Misc:10 (energy cost target cap)|
+3%/s (heat generation rate bonus for Immolation)
+≤100% (damage bonus from Immolation)
- Ember summons fiery meteorites to descend from above, crashing into all seen enemies within 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 meters. Enemies receive 1000 / 1500 / 2000 / 2500 Heat and Impact damage on hit, becoming surrounded by a ring of fire for 7 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds, while dealt 200 - 400 / 350 - 500 / 300 - 600 / 350 - 700 Heat damage per second. Other enemies coming into range of the rings are also set ablaze and inflicted with Heat damage and proc.
- Inferno targets all enemies on-screen within range, even if only partially visible.
- Energy is consumed for at most 10 targets, resulting in a maximum cost of 100 (or 25 at maximum efficiency.)
- Targets all types of enemies (e.g., mining machines, cameras, and turrets) excluding Void Laser Traps and Void Death Orbs.
- Damage from multiple casts does stack.
- Ability Synergy:
- Inferno raises Immolation's heat generation by 3% per second per cast.
- Inferno gains bonus damage in percent (%) equal to the current heat level, dealing double damage at max heat.
- Can be cast without any targets on screen.
- Main article: Exothermic
|Rank||Orb Drop Chance||Cost|
- If there are no enemies nearby casting Inferno will cost no energy, but will still increase the rate of heat generation, allowing you to reach max heat quickly.
- If you wish to build up heat quickly equipping Fleeting Expertise can be a good idea, as it will allow you to cast Inferno more often. Conversely, if you wish to build heat more slowly equipping Blind Rage would be ideal, as it allows for less, but more powerful, casts of Inferno.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.