Release Date: March 4, 2016
Entombed for eons, the ancient pharaoh Inaros reawakens to ravage, consume and conquer all life swept up in his cursed sandstorms, leaving only the barren and drained desert of death in his wake. Inaros arose in Update 18.5.
|Time: 72 hrs|
|Market Price: 225||Blueprint Price: N/A|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Time: 12 hrs|
- It is advised not to dispose of Inaros or his parts as the only to reobtain Inaros is to buy him with Platinum.
- Due to having no shields, Inaros' base health from leveling scales differently from other Warframes, having 300% more health at max rank rather than the typical 200%.
- As Inaros has no shields, any Hijack objective will drain his health instead in order to move.
- However, there are benefits with Inaros and his lack of shields, such as:
- The Decaying Dragon Key having no negative effect, allowing Inaros to carry it without issue.
- The No Shields Nightmare Mode condition having no effect.
- Cryogenic Leakage having no effect on his shields. His friction is still affected however.
- Rage and Hunter Adrenaline always giving energy when damage is taken.
“You're not supposed to be in here! You're going to ruin the surprise!”The following section contains spoilers.
The Orokins' tool for Mars' subservience – Inaros, one of the Skymen, was the savior of the original inhabitants of Mars after the Orokin plan of control backfired. Inaros was displeased with the Orokin's methods after seeing them first hand* and rebelled, eventually leading the slaughter of the Orokin after the victory over the Sentients.
- It is possible the event he saw first hand was Orokin Continuity.
- Inaros has two possible namesakes, both of which are figures in ancient Egyptian history and are often confused with each other:
- Inaros has the highest base health of any Warframe and was the first to have 0 base shield, with Nidus following after in Update 19.5.
- Combining Primed Vigor (+220%), Gladiator Resolve (+180%), and Umbral Vitality (+770%), at a total of +1,170%, a max rank Inaros can achieve a total health of 8,635.
- A full squad of 4 equipped with both Physique and Coaction Drift can further increase Inaros' health to reach maximum bonus health of +1,646.1%, a total of 11,253.55 health.
- Inaros is the first Warframe to have a built-in polarity in the Exilus mod slot. An Exilus Adapter is still required to unlock the slot, but a Forma is not necessary unless changing it to another polarity.
- Unlike most other Warframes, Inaros played a direct part in defending and interacting with populations outside of the Orokin, who worshiped him as their king and protector.
- Inaros is unique in the sense that besides his blueprint, his parts are labeled as the "Protector" pieces, directly tying the blueprints to the lore itself. (e.g. Protector Neuroptics). This has since been changed.
- As of Update 18.6, Baro Ki'Teer has unique dialog when addressing players equipped with Inaros.