- Rather than having the standard Bleedout state of other Warframes, Inaros instead enters an immobile sarcophagus when downed. Aiming at an enemy or ally will siphon life from them, gradually filling his revive meter and allowing Inaros to resurrect himself. Otherwise, he can be revived by other players normally. However, Inaros is still in danger of bleeding to death if there are no enemies or allies in sight, or if Inaros is unable to fill his meter before his bleedout timer expires.
- This ability is active even during Solo play.
- This ability does not prevent Inaros from dying in Arbitrations.
- Inaros cannot use secondary weapons during his bleedout.
- If an ally kills the enemy targeted by Inaros it still counts towards his ressurection passive.
- Siphoning from enemies will pull them toward Inaros, similar to Devour.
- Siphoning deals 75 damage per tick to enemies, regardless of armor. However, it is still subject to other damage resistances and shields.
- Siphon damage can not be increased by mods, except for Provoked.
- The revive meter is filled by 0.5% for every 1% of an enemy's combined health and shields removed. At least two enemies must be killed for Inaros to be revived.
- The siphoning beam can be dispelled. Enemies that can dispel the beam include: Nullifier Crewmen, Corrupted Nullifiers, Sap Combas, Sap Scrambus, Isolator Bursas, and Disruptor Drones.
- Killing enemies with Finishers will restore 20% of Inaros' maximum health. This passive does not apply to Ground Finishers.
- Health restore is not affected by mods.
Unlike most frames, when Inaros ranks up he receives a special set of rank bonuses which are indicated at the top-left of the Warframe Upgrade screen:
- +15% / +30% / +45% / +60% / +75% / +90% / +105% / +120% / +135% / +150% Health at ranks 1 / 4 / 7 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 19 / 22 / 25 / 28 respectively.
- +15% / +30% / +45% / +60% / +75% / +90% / +105% / +120% / +135% / +150% Health at ranks 2 / 5 / 8 / 11 / 14 / 17 / 20 / 23 / 26 / 29 respectively.
- +5% / +10% / +15% / +20% / +25% / +30% / +35% / +40% / +45% / +50% Energy capacity at ranks 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15 / 18 / 21 / 24 / 27 / 30 respectively.
This results in a total of +300% Health and +50% Energy capacity by Rank 30.
Blast enemies with a wave of cursed sand that blinds them and steals their health.
|Strength:75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (damage)|
2 / 4 / 6 / 8 (damage/sec)
|Duration:3 / 5 / 6 / 8 s|
|Range:10 / 12 / 13 / 15 m|
- Inaros scatters a wave of cursed sand that staggers all enemies up to 10 / 12 / 13 / 15 meters away in a cone in front of him, dealing 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 damage on hit, then 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 damage per second for 3 / 5 / 6 / 8 seconds; 25% of any damage dealt by the damage-over-time effect is conferred back to Inaros as Health. If enemies are facing toward Inaros as the sand wave strikes, they are also blinded and open to Melee Finisher attack prompts (default ) for the duration.
- The initial damage and damage-over-time are affected by Ability Strength.
- Range is affected by Ability Range.
- Damage-over-time duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Lifesteal is not affected by mods.
- Desiccation bypasses obstacles in the environment and does not require line of sight.
- Kavats, Kubrows, and MOA companions will also gain the benefit of the life steal. Sentinels will not.
- Can be recast while active. Affected enemies that are not blinded can be blinded by another instance of Desiccation.
- Cast delay of 0.5 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Casting will interrupt movement.
- Inaros visually creates a pile of sand on the ground beside him as he throws a handful forward. The sand pile lingers for a few seconds then dissipates.
- Main article: Desiccation's Curse
|Rank||Sand Shadow Chance||Cost|
- Dessication provides an easy way for Inaros to deal melee finishers, allowing him to quickly regenerate his health when performed on a crowd.
Hold power to trap target in quicksand and draw them in for devouring; this steals health and ultimately creates a friendly Sand Shadow.
|Strength:25 / 50 / 75 / 125 (initial damage)|
50 / 100 / 150 / 250 (max damage)
|Duration:15 / 20 / 25 / 30 s|
|Range:20 / 30 / 40 / 50 m (cast and tether range)|
|Misc:2 s (damage ramp-up)|
5 (damage ticks per second)
≥ 15 s (Sand Shadow duration)
- Inaros sinks an enemy target within 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters into quicksand for 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 seconds, trapping it in place as it flails in panic becoming unable to move, attack, or use special abilities. While enemies are trapped, Inaros or any allies can perform the 'Devour' action on them by holding down the Interact key (default Status Effects as Shields and Health are restored over time, while also inflicting True damage per second to the victim. During the Devour action, the victim initially receives 25 / 50 / 75 / 125 damage per second, that ramps up to 50 / 100 / 150 / 250 damage per second over 2 seconds; damage is dealt in 5 ticks per second.
); when devouring an enemy, the player (but not any companions) is completely invulnerable to damage and
- Cast range is affected by Ability Range.
- Quicksand duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Initial and max damage per second are affected by Ability Strength.
- Healing is independent of damage dealt. Inaros cannot increase the amount of healing received by amplifying the damage his target takes, and attacking enemies with increased damage resistance will yield the same amount of healing.
- Damage ramp-up time and amount of damage ticks are not affected by mods.
- Enemies are unable to act while being actively devoured even if the ability's timer has expired.
- The act of devouring a trapped enemy does not consume energy whether from Inaros or allies, and can be sustained indefinitely for as long as the Use key is held, or the enemy expires.
- The enemy being devoured by a player is invulnerable to outside sources of damage while the Use key is held.
- Kavats, Kubrows, and MOA companions will also gain the benefit of the life steal. Sentinels will not.
- If an enemy is killed by being devoured by Inaros, a Sand Shadow is created, which is a friendly copy of the unit killed that will fight alongside Inaros. Sand Shadows last for a duration equal to the time spent devouring them, or a minimum of 15 seconds.
- Sand Shadow duration is not affected by mods.
- If cast on an enemy target by holding down the ability key (default
), Inaros latches energy tethers onto the enemy from up to 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 meters away, dragging it towards him and automatically devouring it upon making contact so long as the key is held.
- Tether range is affected by Ability Range.
- Tethered enemy is dragged along the ground and can fall to lower terrain elevations.
- Tethered enemy is invulnerable to outside sources of damage while being dragged in.
- Dragging speed is affected by movement impairing effects such as Cold procs and Molecular Prime.
- Synergy: enemies trapped by Devour will automatically restore health to Inaros and create a Sand Shadow on death when killed inside Sandstorm.
- Devour cannot be cast on naturally flying enemies like Ospreys and Orokin Drones. Units that only have temporary flight abilities though like Hellions can still be pulled from mid-air and then devoured once on the ground.
- Cast delay of 1 second is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift, while devour recovery delay of 2 seconds is not. Casting will interrupt movement.
- If the target dies before Inaros finishes his casting animation, energy used for Devour will be refunded; however, if the target is already trapped in quicksand and is being dragged in by the tether, it will not refund energy if killed during travel.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
- Ancient Disruptors will resist the ability heavily, causing only 1 damage per tick to occur, which will often cause the bug listed below. The same goes for Infested allies that are linked to the Disruptor.
- If Inaros consumes a Boiler, the Boiler will become a Sand Shadow as normal, and the spawn pods created when it dies will not spawn allied units while the Shadow's will. Similarly, Brood Mother Sand Shadows will spawn friendly maggots on death.
- Inaros may become stuck in the devour animation, unable to move or cancel the ability until the enemy is killed. Pressing escape will force the player out of the animation although this is exploitable, as you will continue to gain health from the enemy and you can use high powered weapons to kill the enemy, guaranteeing that a Sand Shadow will form.
Become a whirling spiral of sand that sends enemies flying and devours those trapped in quicksand.
Energy Drain: 10 s-1
|Strength:200 / 300 / 400 / 500|
|Range:8 / 10 / 12 / 15 m|
- Inaros spins with great speed, creating a storm that pulls in and lifts all enemies within a diameter (though the in game description lists the range as a "radius" rather than "diameter") of 8 / 10 / 12 / 15 meters and dealing 200 / 300 / 400 / 500 Slash damage per second to them, preventing them from moving or attacking before flinging them away. Inaros himself is unable to attack or activate other special abilities while Sandstorm is active, and his movement is slowed to 25% / 30% / 40% / 50% of his base speed. Sandstorm will also pull in nearby pickups while active. Enemies do 80% / 70% / 60% / 50% of their damage to Inaros while Sandstorm is active.
- Sandstorm is a channeled ability that consumes 10 energy per second for the duration it is active. This ability will remain active until the ability key is pressed again (default
), or Inaros' energy is depleted. Sandstorm also has an initial casting cost of 75 energy.
- Initial casting cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- Energy per second is affected by both Ability Efficiency and Ability Duration.
- While Sandstorm is active, Inaros cannot restore energy using Warframe abilities like Energy Vampire or using Energy restoration mods and abilities like Energy Siphon and Energizing Dash. However, Energy orbs, Arcane Energize, Orokin Void Death Orb energy restores, and Hunter Adrenaline and Rage can still replenish energy.
- While active, Inaros cannot fire weapons, use other abilities, or perform parkour Maneuvers.
- Synergy: If Sandstorm kills an enemy that is under the effects of Devour, a Sand Shadow will be created, which is a clone of the killed enemy that will fight alongside Inaros.
- Inaros will also heal himself while damaging enemies under the effects of Devour as if he were devouring them directly.
- Activation and deactivation delays of 1.5 seconds are affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Toggling will interrupt movement.
- Main article: Elemental Sandstorm
- If a Commander teleports with an Inaros in Sandstorm, the Inaros will no longer spin. This is only a visual bug and does not affect movement speed.
- The actual range is only half the listed amount. This may be a typo on the in-game skill description that DE has yet to address.
Charge to transform health into hardened scarab armor. Discharge to blast enemies with a scarab swarm; survivors have their health drained and bestowed on allies.
|Strength:100 / 150 / 175 / 200|
|Duration:6 / 10 / 12 / 15 s|
|Range:20 / 22 / 25 / 30 m (cast range)|
6 / 10 / 12 / 15 m (heal radius)
|Misc:5 m (spread radius)|
- Inaros becomes immobile and converts his health into Scarab Armor, which permanently increases his base armor by up to 100%. When the ability is charged by holding down the ability key, Inaros loses 29 points of health for every 1% of converted additional bonus armor, for a total of 2,900 health lost to fully charge the armor. Inaros will continue in the animation until releasing the ability key or Inaros only has 2 points of health left but the health drain will stop once the bonus armor has reached 100%.
- Health to armor bonus conversion rate is not affected by Ability Efficiency.
- The armor bonus is an additive bonus to Inaros' base armor value of 200; with a fully charged Scarab Armor, Inaros will have a total armor value of 400, while combining it with a maxed rank Steel Fiber will grant him 620 armor.
- Armor bonus is not affected by Ability Strength.
- Charging Scarab Armor causes Inaros to lose all momentum.
- Inaros is immune to stagger, knockback, and knockdown effects while charging Scarab Armor.
- The current bonus armor value is displayed on the ability icon and also beside Inaros' health indicator.
- Scarab Armor can be removed by casting a swarm projectile, entering a Nullifier bubble, moving too close to a Comba or Scrambus, by being dispelled, or falling into a pit. Scarab Armor bonus can not be removed by enemy weapons fire.
- When Scarab Armor is dispelled, all health previously converted into armor is instantly refunded to Inaros, provided his health is not at maximum value.
- While Scarab Armor is active and an enemy target is near the aiming reticle, Inaros can consume 25 energy and convert 25% of his total armor bonus into a Swarm Projectile by tapping the ability key.
- Energy cost is affected by Ability Efficiency.
- A Swarm Projectile can not be launched if Scarab Armor value is below 25%.
- The Swarm Projectile is launched near the end of the casting animation, giving the player time to adjust the trajectory before the animation ends.
- Launching a Swarm Projectile on an enemy that is still under the effects of another Swarm Projectile, will not refresh the debuff.
- The Swarm Projectile possesses innate Punch Through but does not bypass obstacles in the environment.
- Once in flight, the Swarm Projectile travels up to 20 / 22 / 25 / 30 meters away before dissipating, infesting all enemies with scarabs on contact. Swarmed enemies will flail in panic and receive 100 / 150 / 175 / 200 Corrosive damage per second for 6 / 10 / 12 / 15 seconds, during which they cannot move or use special abilities, but can periodically attack. Each swarm host generates an aura with a 6 / 10 / 12 / 15 meter radius that converts damage dealt by Scarab Swarm into health for Inaros and his allies in range. Scarab Swarm can spread all of its effects to any unaffected enemies within a 5 meter radius from a swarm host for 100% of its remaining duration.
- Damage and healing per second are affected by Ability Strength.
- Corrosive damage is effective against Ferrite Armor and Fossilized, but is less effective against Proto Shields.
- Duration is affected by Ability Duration.
- Casting range and healing radius are affected by Ability Range, while spread range is not.
- Swarm Projectile cast animation of 1.25 seconds is affected by Natural Talent and Speed Drift. Charging scarab armor or launching scarab attack while stationary will prevent movement, however casting scarab attack while moving will not interrupt movement.
- Main article: Negation Swarm
- It is more energy efficient to cast a Scarab Swarm attack on a single enemy in the middle of a large, clustered group, and allowing the swarm spreading effect to infect all nearby enemies. This is particularly effective against Infested that naturally tend to clump together in groups.
- Players can get Scarab Swarm dispelled on purpose, such as by running into a Nullifier bubble, to instantly get up to 2,900 points of health back.
|Strength Mods||Duration Mods||Range Mods|