“Orokin secrets cannot remain secret forever! Start talking!”The following article/section is conjecture. Content is subjected to change/removal as the game progresses. Please do not use this article for critical in-game information.
Player inactivity levels in missions are monitored by the game. Being dead or inactive for more than 2 minutes disqualifies the player from either the end-of-mission reward or the end-of-rotation reward depending on the mission type. This event is highlighted with the message: “Not eligible due to inactivity”.
- The penalty is triggered by the player not moving more than ~5 meters for 2 minutes, even if the player is killing enemies via abilities. This includes dying and not reviving for 2 minutes. Killing enemies with weapons however, will prevent inactivity penalty from kicking in by resetting the 2 minute timer.
- The player is not considered inactive if they are standing in the extraction zone.
- Any affinity sharing and energy generation are halted until player activity resumes.
- Wukong's Celestial Twin will cease all activity and remain unmoving until player activity resumes.
- Gathered resources, credits, blueprints, etc. are not affected and kept as is.
- As stated by DE support team, this system does not currently have an automatic kick timer.