Player inactivity levels in missions are monitored by the game. Being dead or inactive for more than two minutes disqualifies the player from either the end-of-mission reward or the end-of-rotation reward depending on the mission type. This event is highlighted with the message: “Not eligible due to inactivity”.
- The penalty is triggered by the player not moving more than ~5 meters for 2 minutes, regardless if the player is killing enemies or not. This includes death and not reviving.
- The player is not considered inactive if he or she is standing in the extraction zone.
- Any affinity sharing and energy generation are halted until player activity resumes.
- Wukong's Celestial Twin will cease all activity and remain unmoving until player activity resumes.
- A player's Sentinel will also stop firing.
- Gathered resources, credits, blueprints, etc. are not affected and kept as is.
- As stated by DE support team, this system does not currently have an automatic kick timer.