Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact and Puncture damage – effective against shields and armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Decent status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Fastest fire rate of all arch-guns once fully spooled up.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds from empty, 0.15 seconds when not.
- Tied with Mausolon for the largest magazine size of all Arch-guns.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Imperator for the lowest base damage of all Archwing Guns.
- Requires a spool-up of 16 shots to reach maximum fire rate.
- Fire rate starts at 53.33% of the listed value, and increases by 3.11% per shot.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 100m to 350m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Sub-par ammo efficiency, generating medium-high cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Imperator Vandal, compared to Imperator:
- Higher critical chance (28% vs. 24%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2x)
- Higher fire rate (25 rounds/sec vs. 16.7 rounds/sec)
- Larger magazine (300 rounds vs. 250 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (75 rounds/sec vs. 50 rounds/sec)
- More accurate (50 vs. 25)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (0.85 vs. 1)
|Main Blueprint||10%||18 – 19 kills||76 ± 22 kills|
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Has a reload delay of 0.15 seconds while there is still ammo in the magazine. Reload from empty has a delay of 0.25 seconds.
- Unlike its standard version, the Imperator Vandal has fire rate spool-up, allowing it to reach a maximum fire rate 50% higher than that of the Imperator. This makes the Imperator Vandal the third Event weapon to have an additional hidden feature over its original version, after Snipetron Vandal and Latron Wraith.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Imperator Vandal is the first Vandal arch-gun weapon released.
- The Imperator Vandal was leaked as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment, along with the Mara Detron, before it was revealed to be a reward for the Operation Eyes of Blight event.
- The Imperator Vandal is the first event weapon that can be built using component parts.
- In Hotfix 18.12.1 all future and existing Imperator Vandal blueprints and parts were made tradeable.
Media[edit | edit source]
Imperator Vandal Skins
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Imperator, the normal counterpart.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion ( Prisma) • Fluctus • Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Morgha • Phaedra • Velocitus|
|Arch-melees||Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux • Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)|
|Exalted||Arquebex • Ironbride|