- High and damage – effective against shields and armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Decent status chance.
- Good accuracy.
- Fastest fire rate of all arch-guns once fully spooled up.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds from empty, 0.15 seconds when not.
- Tied with for the largest magazine size of all Arch-guns.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Imperator for the lowest base damage of all Archwing Guns.
- Requires a spool-up of 16 shots to reach maximum fire rate.
- Fire rate starts at 53.33% of the listed value, and increases by 3.11% per shot.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 100m to 350m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Sub-par ammo efficiency, generating medium-high cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- Imperator Vandal (Normal Attack), compared to Imperator (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Higher base critical chance (28.00% vs. 24.00%)
- Higher base critical multiplier (2.4x vs. 2.0x)
- Higher average damage per tap (69.6 vs. 62)
- Higher burst DPS (1740 vs. 1035.4)
- Higher sustained DPS (4650.33 vs. 2250.50)
- Higher fire rate (25 vs. 16.7)
- Larger magazine (300 vs. 200)
- Faster reload time (4.25 vs. 5.25)
- Slower spool-up (16 vs. 0)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (5 vs. 0)
- Lower disposition (●●●○○ (0.90x) vs. ●●●○○ (1.10x))
|Main Blueprint||10%||18 – 19 Kills||76 ± 22 Kills|
All drop rates data is obtained from DE's official droptables.
Expected refers to total number of attempts a player can expect to need in order to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
Nearly Guaranteed refers to the total number of attempts a player needs to obtain a 99%, 99.9%, and 99.99% probability to receive at least one of each drop associated with the respective values.
For more detailed definitions and information on how these number were obtained, visit here.
|Time: 12 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Has a reload delay of 0.15 seconds while there is still ammo in the magazine. Reload from empty has a delay of 0.25 seconds.
- Unlike its standard version, the Imperator Vandal has fire rate spool-up, allowing it to reach a maximum fire rate 50% higher than that of the . This makes the Imperator Vandal the third Event weapon to have an additional hidden feature over its original version, after and .
- The Imperator Vandal is the first Vandal arch-gun weapon released.
- The Imperator Vandal was leaked as an entry in a player's Profile under Equipment, along with the , before it was revealed to be a reward for the Operation Eyes of Blight event.
- The Imperator Vandal is the first event weapon that can be built using component parts.
- In Hotfix 18.12.1 (2016-05-17) all future and existing Imperator Vandal blueprints and parts were made tradeable.
Imperator Vandal Skins
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|