- High and damage – effective against shields and armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- Decent status chance.
- Good ammo efficiency, generating relatively small cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- High fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds in Archwing mode.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with for the lowest base damage of all arch-guns.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 100m to 350m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Slow ammo regeneration rate relative to magazine size.
- Imperator (Normal Attack), compared to Imperator Vandal (Normal Attack):
- Equal base damage, but different composition:
- Lower base critical chance (24.00% vs. 28.00%)
- Lower base critical multiplier (2.0x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower average damage per tap (62 vs. 69.6)
- Lower burst DPS (1035.4 vs. 1740)
- Lower sustained DPS (719.84 vs. 1284.92)
- Lower fire rate (16.7 vs. 25)
- Smaller magazine (200 vs. 300)
- Slower reload time (5.25 vs. 4.25)
- Faster spool-up (0 vs. 16)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 5)
- Higher disposition (●●●○○ (1.10x) vs. ●●●○○ (0.90x))
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
- Unlike most primary weapons in the game, Archwing Guns do not have a reserve ammo pool, nor do they need to reload. The Imperator will automatically replenish its magazine's ammo at a fast rate when the weapon is not fired, making it the first weapon in the game that does not require ammo pickups.
- Despite its shots being shown as slow and even having bullet drift, the Imperator is a hit-scan weapon, and will immediately hit the enemy within its reticle regardless of distance or the appearance of the bullets it fires. As a side-effect, the Imperator can be used to snipe targets at distances of 2,000 meters or more. However, take note that the Imperator's damage falloff weakens it when attempting to engage enemies from beyond 2,000 meters to the point of dealing no damage per shot.
- The Imperator blueprint can be traded between players.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||• • • ( ) • • ( ) • ( ) • • • • • •|
|Arch-melees||• • • • • • ( )|
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|