Characteristics[edit | edit source]
This weapon deals primarily Impact damage.
- High Impact and Puncture damage – effective against shields and armor.
- Very high critical chance.
- Decent status chance.
- Good ammo efficiency, generating relatively small cooldown for the Archgun Deployer for every second fired.
- High fire rate.
- Large magazine size.
- Short reload delay of 0.25 seconds in Archwing mode.
- Innate polarity.
- Tied with Imperator Vandal for the lowest base damage of all arch-guns.
- Has linear damage falloff from 100% to ?% from 100m to 350m target distance (distances are affected by Projectile Speed).
- Slow ammo regeneration rate relative to magazine size.
- Imperator, compared to Imperator Vandal:
- Lower critical chance (24% vs. 28%)
- Lower critical multiplier (2x vs. 2.4x)
- Lower fire rate (16.7 rounds/sec vs. 25 rounds/sec)
- Smaller magazine (250 rounds vs. 300 rounds)
- Slower reload speed (50 rounds/sec vs. 75 rounds/sec)
- Less accurate (25 vs. 50)
- Lower Mastery Rank required (0 vs. 5)
- Higher disposition (1 vs. 0.85)
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Additional blueprints can be bought from Cephalon Simaris for 100,000.
|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:N/A|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unlike most primary weapons in the game, Archwing Guns do not have a reserve ammo pool, nor do they need to reload. The Imperator will automatically replenish its magazine's ammo at a fast rate when the weapon is not fired, making it the first weapon in the game that does not require ammo pickups.
- Despite its shots being shown as slow and even having bullet drift, the Imperator is a hit-scan weapon, and will immediately hit the enemy within its reticle regardless of distance or the appearance of the bullets it fires. As a side-effect, the Imperator can be used to snipe targets at distances of 2,000 meters or more. However, take note that the Imperator's damage falloff weakens it when attempting to engage enemies from beyond 2,000 meters to the point of dealing no damage per shot.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Imperator Vandal, the Vandal version.
|Archwing • Compare All|
|Archwings||Amesha • Elytron • Itzal • Odonata (Prime)|
|Arch-guns||Cortege • Corvas • Cyngas • Dual Decurion ( Prisma) • Fluctus • Grattler • Imperator ( Vandal) • Kuva Ayanga • Larkspur • Mausolon • Morgha • Phaedra • Velocitus|
|Arch-melees||Agkuza • Centaur • Kaszas • Knux • Onorix • Rathbone • Veritux ( Prisma)|
|Exalted||Arquebex • Ironbride|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.