can only be applied from certain melee combos (for example: 's Leading Blade) or from Warframe abilities (for example: 's ). Those affected by it will emit a blue aura on their bodies and, for two seconds, disables their ability to jump, bullet jump, and sprint, but are still able to roll, wall latch, and aim glide (the last two applies if the opponent was in midair). Any opponent that has both and status effects will have their body emit a white aura.
Sources of Impair
Bash enemies with an exploding sliding punch, and repeat for a devastating combo. Petrified enemies take extra damage, and drop Rubble when destroyed. Rubble can heal Atlas and bolster his armor.
|Strength:15 (1 hit)|
30 (2 hits)
60 (3+ hits)
|Duration:1 s (combo window)|
|Range:10 m (dash range)|
[1 hit] 1.5 m (impact radius)
|Misc:50% (bonus Rubble health/armor)|
- Atlas charges forward to punch a target enemy up to 10 meters away. The target and enemies within 1.5 meters are dealt 15 damage as a melee strike.
- Landslide can be recast within a 1 second window to perform a repeating combo chain. Each successive hit in the chain deals increasing damage with a larger impact radius and reduced energy cost up to a cap:
- 30% damage, 1.5% impact radius, and 50% cost reduction for the second hit
- 60% damage, 1.5% impact radius, and 75% cost reduction for the third and all subsequent hits in the chain
- s on the first hit, and causes Knockdown on third combo.
- Can be cast while in mid-air.
- Casting Landslide requires an unobstructed enemy target.
Dash between enemies while slashing with the Exalted Blade.
- Excalibur dashes between enemies within a cone 5 meters long and cuts them down with his Exalted Blade. Each strike inflicts 51 base damage.
- If there are no enemies within its targeting area, Slash Dash will make Excalibur dash forward in the direction of aim, allowing it to be used as a mobility aid when reaching high places.
- Can be used while jumping, sliding, forward flipping, wall running or clinging to a wall.
Launches javelins towards enemies, dealing high damage and impaling them to walls.
|Strength:200 (Javelin damage) |
300 (Explosion damage)
|Range:8 m (javelin range)|
1 m (explosion radius)
- Excalibur summons 12 javelins against enemies within a radius of 8 meters. Excalibur then drives his weapon into the ground, creating an explosion that deals 300 damage within a radius of 1 from Exaclibur, launching the javelins into their targets. Each javelin inflicts 200 damage.
- Each javelin appears as an ethereal . 's javelins appear as ethereal s.
- Has a cast time of ~2 second and a post-cast animation delay of ~2.5 seconds.
- Javelins can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
Lash out with stream of shattered glass, or hold for an arcing strike.
|Range:8 m (range)|
|Misc:180° (sweep arc)|
1 m (blade radius)
- Gara thrusts her glass longsword with 8 meters range toward the aiming reticle, dealing 60 damage and knocking back all enemies within 1 meters radius from the blade. Holding the ability key instead sweeps the glass longsword from left to right in a 180° arc in front of Gara, dealing 60 damage to all enemies within reach and s them.
- Sweep is not perfectly aligned in a straight line and is similar to a wave-like pattern, allowing Shattered Lash to hit enemies on a slightly higher terrain elevation than Gara past ~90°.
- Thrust direction is determined when quick cast is initiated. Glass longsword will generate from the initial position regardless of Gara's orientation and position during the cast.
- Sweep occurs around Gara's character model once the hold cast is initiated. On cast, Gara is reoriented toward the aiming reticle, but the glass longsword's path is predetermined by the sweep animation and cannot be redirected upward or downward.
- Shattered Lash's quick cast is a one-handed action that allows Gara to fire and reload weapons, as well as move and perform maneuvers during cast.
- Hold cast is a two-handed animation that stops Gara's movement and other actions during cast.
- Can be cast while in midair.
- The glass longsword is visually summoned from Gara's left palm and does not possess a grip. Glass shards will constantly break away and fall from the blade as a visual effect, while the longsword fades into and out of existence for the duration of the thrust or sweep.
- The longsword and its particle effects are affected by Gara's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Shattered Lash can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
Cast a wave of energy that chains them where they stand. Each enemy held reinforces Harrow’s shields.
- Harrow swings his thurible to cast a spectral afterimage forward that travels along the ground for 25 meters. As the afterimage travels, it emits a growing wave of ghastly energy that prevents enemies from jumping and slows their movement speed for 3 seconds. Each enemy enchained restores 30 Shield points to Harrow which can accumulate Overshields.
- Shield points are only granted on Condemn applying its chaining effect on unaffected enemies.
- The spectral afterimage resembles Harrow's thurible being swung perpetually in motion. The thurible and its afterimage are affected by Harrow's chosen appearance and energy colors.
- Chained enemies glow in Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color, while covered in black chains that erupt from cracks formed on nearby surfaces.
- Casting Condemn is an One-Handed Action that allows firing weapons and player movement during the animation.
- Cannot be cast if there is no valid surface 10 meters below Harrow.
- Afterimage spawns from the ground at Harrow's current position and dissipates on direct impact with terrain obstructions.
Hold power to trap target in quicksand rendering them unable to jump. Killing an opponent trapped in Quicksand creates a sand pile that can be devoured for Health.
|Strength:250 (damage per second)|
|Range:30 m (cast and tether range)|
|Misc:2 s (damage ramp-up)|
5 (damage ticks per second)
- Inaros tethers an enemy target within 30 meters into quicksand for 10 seconds, disabling advanced movement of the target (Bullet jumps, rolls, etc) in a manner similar to . If the target dies while this ability is active, a small sand dune will be left behind. Inaros can interact with this dune to consume it and restore himself to full health. During the Devour action, the victim receives 2 damage per second, that ramps up to 250 damage per second over 2 seconds; damage is dealt in 5 ticks per second.
- Tethered enemies are dragged along the ground and can fall to lower terrain elevations.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
Cycle through and shoot one of three tactical arrows: Cloak (Invisibility), Null-Shield (removes Shields), and Encumbered Arrows (disables Jump).
- Ivara launches one of her variety of specialized arrows that performs a different ability depending on the selected arrow type. Quiver cycles between arrow types upon tapping the ability key (default ), while holding down the key and releasing launches the selected arrow. Up to three different arrow types are used, listed below:
- Cloak Arrow anchors onto any surface or entity upon impact, generating an energy bubble that cloaks Ivara and her allies within 2.5 meters of its point of impact for 12 seconds.
- Cloak Arrow can be attached to allies, enemies, objects, and terrain.
- A maximum of 1 bubble can be active. Firing an additional Cloak Arrow will replace the oldest active bubble.
- Opponenets cannot see the bubble outline except Ivara.
- While cloaked, Ivara leaves a faint blurry outline (visible with Motion Blur), and the SFX from Cloak Arrow is audible to enemies.
- Null-Shield Arrow removes the shields of opponents within 6 meters of the impact point, and prevents their shield regeneration for 6 seconds.
- Affected opponent's shields will fully regenerate instantly after duration ends.
- Cloak Arrow cycles to display a barbed purple arrowhead, Null-Shield Arrow cycles to display a yellow diamond-shaped arrowhead (similarly to Dashwire), Encumbered Arrow cycles to display a semicircular red arrowhead (similar to Noise).
Bind a hapless target in living metal, entangling others who stray too close. Whipclaw will refresh the trap allowing it to capture more enemies.
|Duration:4 s (duration)|
1 s (spread delay)
|Range:20 m (cast range)|
4 m (spread radius)
|Misc:2.0x (damage multiplier)|
- Khora thrashes her whip at an enemy target within 20 meters, binding it in living metal for 4 seconds. While ensnared, the target is unable to jump and has their movement speed slowed, as the living metal propagates and pulls in all nearby enemies within a 4 meters radius after a 1 second delay.
- The affected target is unable to roll.
- Ensnare pulls enemies from behind obstacles and does not require line of sight.
- Propagation always occur after the delay, regardless of any enemies actually being in range.
- Ensnared enemies receive 200% damage from . Additionally, ensnared enemies hit by Whipclaw will propagate again to pull in new enemies.
- Whipclaw propagation refresh is considered as a new instance of Ensnare, therefore it will affect enemies freed from a previous cast.
- Cannot be recast on affected targets.
- Casting Ensnare is a full-body animation that stops grounded movement and other actions.
- The ensnared target is visually trapped within a cluster of spinning, living metal coils, while both the original target and branch targets glow faintly in Khora's chosen energy color.
- When Ensnare propagates, living chains briefly lash out from the source enemy to pull in new targets before disappearing.
- The living metal coils on the target are affected by Khora's chosen Appearance colors.
Weave a dome of living chain that ensnares and strangles any enemy within, and any foolish enough to approach. Foes outside the trap will try to hasten their comrade's deaths by shooting them. Crack Whipclaw on the dome to further damage any trapped enemies.
|Range:6 m (dome radius)|
6 m (grab radius)
|Misc:26 (number of vertices)|
2.0x (damage multiplier)
50% (Whipclaw damage distribution)
2 (limit of instances active)
- Khora cracks her whip downward to unravel a cluster of living chains, creating a stationary dome spanning a 6 meters radius around her that lasts for 8 seconds. Strangledome possesses 26 vertices where its chains connect, with each vertex able to capture a single enemy. Enemies within a 6 meters radius from the center of the dome are damaged and ed.
- Strangledome will damage enemies from behind obstacles and does not require line of sight.
- Allies and allied AI can move and attack through the dome unhindered.
- Enemies that are amidst Strangledome receive 100 damage per second and receive 200% damage from weapons and abilities.
- Casting Strangledome is a full-body animation that stops movement and other actions.
- Strangledome is created 0.5 seconds after the casting animation ends, allowing Khora to move as the dome forms.
- Strangledome's default shape is a pentakis icosidodecahedron cut in half to form a dome.
- Each vertex of the dome will attempt to adhere to the nearest surface, reshaping the ability to conform with the environment.
- Strangledome's chains are affected by Khora's chosen Accents color.
- The electric currents jumping between vertices and glow on captured enemies are affected by Khora's chosen energy color.
- Strangledome is a separate deployable object from Khora.
Loki instantaneously swaps positions with a target, confusing the enemy.
- Loki swaps positions with a target within 20 meters, whether it be friendly or hostile. Switching positions with an enemy will cause them to become ed.
- Switch Teleport also swaps the directions Loki and the target were facing.
- Requires direct line of sight. Slightly changing position sometimes can re-enable otherwise invalid target.
- Can be used in the air.
- Has a cast time of 0.5 seconds.
- Will not start animation or consume energy if missed.
Magnetic force staggers opponents and deals high damage to shields.
40 (magnetized damage)
- Mag generates a strong magnetic current, ing every enemy within 40 meters towards her and inflicting 40 damage. The damage is doubled if the enemy is currently under the effect of Magnetize.
- Pull targets in a straight line, only hitting enemies that are directly in front of the cursor.
- Pull's visual effects, including a tint on enemies affected by it, are affected by Mag's chosen energy color.
- Casting Pull is a One-Handed Action that can be done while performing many actions without interrupting them, including reloading, charging, shooting, and moving (either sprinting or sliding).
- Can be used in mid-air.
Spawn an Infested pod that erupts with tendrils, latches onto nearby enemies and pulls them in.
- Nidus ejects an infested larva toward the targeted location over unrestricted range. Upon impact, the larva rapidly matures into a floating mass of infested tentacles that sprouts tendrils to grab all enemies within a radius of 8 meters, ing them. Larva will wither away when it has no enemies to grip, is cast when no enemies are in range, or after 4 seconds have elapsed.
- Larva will only grab enemies when it spawns.
- Grabbed enemies can still take damage from normal sources.
- Larva is a One-Handed Action and can be cast while in midair.
- Cannot be recast while active.
- Use Larva to enemies, making hitting them with and gaining Mutation Stacks easier.
Valkyr unleashes her shields, stunning and damaging enemies around her.
|Misc:33% (self-shield depletion)|
Cycle through four deployable trap mines: Bounce, Trip Laser, Shred and Concuss.
- Vauban throws one of his variety of specialized grenades that deploys into a landmine depending on the selected type. Minelayer cycles between landmine types upon tapping the ability key (default ), while holding down the key and releasing throws the selected landmine. Up to four different landmine types are unlocked as the ability increases in rank, listed below:
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Bounce grenade deploys into a launch pad that adheres to any surface for five minutes. On contact with an enemy, the pad will deal 15 damage. Allies and enemies that step onto the pad will be launched into the air. A single launch pad has a maximum of 4 uses and a cooldown period of 3 seconds between each use.
- The pad launches the unit perpendicular to the face of the attached surface (e.g., being attached to a ceiling will launch the user downward).
- When placed on a level floor, the pad launches the unit approximately four times as high as a normal jump.
- Bounce pad visually emits rings of energy pulsing upward when not in use.
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Trip Laser grenade falls to the ground then deploys into a 10 meters long double-laser trip wire that lasts forever until Vauban's death. Enemies moving through the trip wire are knocked down and suffer a proc, reduceing max shields by 50%, and reduces energy down to 50.
- It will not decrease further with repeated procs.
- Enemies can be affected by the same trip wire multiple times as long as they move out from the wire and through it again.
- Trip Laser trap deploys perpendicular to Vauban's position on cast.
- Trip Laser trap visually hovers above ground with the ends of the lasers glowing brightly. The ends of the lasers will attempt to adhere to surfaces in their path.
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Shred grenade falls to the ground then deploys into an armed explosive landmine that lasts for five minutes. When an enemy is in close proximity, the landmine explodes, dealing 120 damage to all enemies in a 4 meter radius. Affected enemies have their armor reduced by 50% permanently until they die.
- Shred landmine visually emits a smoke effect.
- Upon contact with a surface or entity, the Concuss grenade falls to the ground then deploys into an armed concussive landmine that lasts for five minutes. When an enemy is in close proximity, the landmine detonates, stunning all enemies in a 4 meter radius. Affected enemies become silenced for 12 seconds and suffer both and procs.
- Concuss landmine visually emits a swirling energy effect with an audible humming sound.
Sources of Impair Resistance
Create an expanding ring of molten glass that slowly crystallizes enemies who enter. When the expansion is complete, the ring hardens to block weapons fire. The ring draws extra strength from the health and shields of crystallized enemies. Use Shattered Lash to smash the ring and send razor-sharp glass flying outward.
|Strength:1x (damage multiplier)|
925 (ring segment base health)
250 (segment explosion damage)
250 (shatter explosion damage)
|Duration:3.5 s (expansion time)|
3 s (effect duration)
|Range:2 m (ring initial radius)|
8 m (ring max radius)
8 m (segment explosion range)
8 m (shatter explosion range)
|Misc:3 m (ring initial height)|
12 m (ring max height)
3 s (crystallization time)
12 (ring segments)
50% (absorbed damage)
- Gara coats herself in a shell of hardened glass, becoming immobile, invulnerable to damage, and immune to Status Effects as she unleashes a radial ring of molten glass that expands outward and downward. Ring expansion occurs over 3.5 seconds, initially draining 2 energy per second which ramps up to 15 energy per second over the course of expansion. The molten glass ring's initial horizontal radius from Gara is 2 meters, which expands up to a maximum horizontal radius of 8 meters. The molten glass ring's initial height is 3 meters high, which expands downward up to a maximum height of 12 meters.
- Molten glass bypasses all entities, obstacles, and terrain as it expands.
- When the molten glass ring is created, its base is aligned with Gara's feet to ensure that the initial ring height is about Warframe height.
- Ring height expands downward much faster than ring horizontal radius, reaching full height before expansion time completes.
- Mass Vitrify's glass undergoes two distinct phases with diverse effects on Gara, allies, and enemies:
- Enemies that contact the molten glass are crystallized over 3 seconds, slowing in movement and attack speed until completely solidified in place for 3 seconds. Each enemy crystallized contributes extra health to the barrier formation phase, based on a portion of their maximum Shields and Health.
- On death, crystallized enemies shatter into glass with visual and sound effects.
- During the crystallization phase, the number of total crystallize converted health is displayed beside the shield and health indicators on the HUD, as a buff icon with the number of converted health below the icon.
- The number of intact glass barrier segments is shown on the ability icon while at least 1 segment exists.
- Can be cast while in midair.
- Can be recast while active to expand molten glass and create a new barrier. Only 1 barrier may remain active per player.
- When the barrier duration expires, the glass barrier shatters harmlessly into fragments that float away upward.
- Molten glass, hardened glass, and crystal tint color and particle effects energy color are affected by Gara's chosen Warframe energy color.
- Casting Mass Vitrify in the air often delays the effect of refreshing Splinter Storm's duration until Gara lands on the ground, or if done from extreme heights, not refresh it at all.
- Interrupting the expansion quickly after casting might sometimes result in a "fake" barrier which does not block damage and can not be detonated with Shattered Lash. This can also occasionally happen without voluntarily stopping the expansion.
Protect nearby allies with an energy force that absorbs all damage and converts it to a Critical Chance bonus for all those under the Covenant. Headshots are amplified even further.
|Strength:4% (critical per 100 damage)|
|Duration:5 s (invulnerability time)|
10 s (critical chance time)
|Misc:4.0x (headshot multiplier)|
50 m (affinity range)
- Harrow breaks free of his shackles in a whirlwind of impenetrable energy, imbuing himself and allies inside his Affinity Range with complete invulnerability to damage and Status Effect immunity for 5 seconds. While invulnerable, any enemy damage prevented by all affected players during this time accumulates into a total pool.
- After the invulnerability phase, all affected players receive the Retaliation buff which provides an additive weapon critical chance bonus lasting for 10 seconds. Retaliation provides a 4% base critical chance, plus extra critical chance converted from total damage prevented at a rate of 4% per 100 damage points prevented. Additionally, the combined critical chance percentage is multiplied by 4 on headshot hits.
- Retaliation's critical chance is capped at 50% on bodyshot hits and 50% on headshot hits.
- The critical chance applied to the weapons appears to be a flat value.
- Critical chance seems to also be applied to melee weapons, weapon deployables ( disc, channel throw, etc.), and Exalted weapons ( 's , 's , etc.)
- Covenant cannot be recast while its buffs are active.
- Multiple Harrows can cast Covenant independently of other players' active invulnerability and critical chance buffs.
- Casting animation of 4 seconds; casting Covenant stops Harrow's movement and actions
- During the invulnerability phase, the current total of damage prevented is displayed to the right of the aiming reticle, represented by a shield-like emblem.
- After the invulnerability phase, the critical chance bonus and its headshot multiplied percentage are briefly displayed at the same position, represented by a bullet-like emblem.
- An audible whispering sound plays when each buff's duration ends.
- Covenant's buff icons for invulnerability and critical chance are displayed beside the shield and health indicators, with the critical chance bonus percentage located at the top-right of the icon and buff timers at the bottom.
- Harrow and affected allies are visibly surrounded by a gust of energy while under Covenant's effects. This visual effect expands or contracts depending on the phases of the ability, and is affected by Harrow's chosen Warframe energy color.
Rhino hardens his skin, insulating himself from all damage.
|Strength:285 (base health)|
1x (armor multiplier)
|Duration:18.75 (decay rate per second)|
|Misc:1 s (invulnerability duration)|
- Rhino hardens his skin to create a reinforcing buffer with 285 base health. Rhino's total armor multiplied by 100% is also added to the buffer's health. Upon activation, Iron Skin is invulnerable for 1 seconds. All incoming damage that is absorbed during this invulnerability period is converted into health and added to the buffer's health. While the Iron Skin is active, Rhino becomes immune to damage and status effects. Iron Skin will expire when the buffer's health is depleted.
- Iron Skin will slowly decay by 18.75 health per second.
- While active, a health counter becomes visible on the ability icon that tracks Iron Skin's health percentage from 100% to 0%.
- The amount of health gained from absorbed damage is displayed in the HUD beside Rhino's shield and health indicators while Iron Skin is invulnerable.
- Self-damage does not contribute to Iron Skin's health gain during the invulnerability period.
- Despite invulnerability, status effects are not ignored during that period, allowing debilitating status effects such as knockdown and cold procs to occur until Iron Skin fully activates.
- Iron Skin protects Rhino's health from damage that bypasses shields such as damage.
- Allows Rhino's shields to regenerate while active.
- Cannot gain energy while active.
- For , Iron Skin's visual effects will take into account the chosen accent color. It is otherwise functionally identical.
- Can be activated while sliding, jumping, forward flipping, wall running, or wall clinging.
- Main article: Iron Shrapnel
Iron Shrapnel is a Warframe Augment Mod usable in both PvE and Conclave for 's that when active allows it to be detonated by pressing the ability key (default ), unleashing a radial AoE attack that deals a portion of its remaining health as damage.
Opponents are forced to equip their Melee Weapons, nearby allies become immune to Status Effects.
|Duration:4 s (disarm)|
4 s (status immunity)
|Range:6 m (ability radius)|
20 m (cast range)
- Titania scatters enchanted dust in a 6 meter radius around the location she aims at, up to 20 meters away. Enemies within this area will be knocked down and forced to equip their melee weapon for 4 seconds. Titania and her allies caught within the dust cloud gain immunity to status effects for the duration of the ability.
- Recasting on Titania or an ally will refresh the status immunity.
- Spellbound allies and enemies emit unique particle effects:
- Enemies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about and an upward stream of energy stripes, both affected by Titania's energy color.
- Allies visually emit energy butterflies fluttering about, affected by their own energy color.
Valkyr is imbued with energy and becomes a ball of vicious rage, capable of unleashing a torrent of deadly claw attacks on unsuspecting foes.
Energy Drain: 7.5 s-1
|Range:5 (lock-on range)|
40% (damage reduction)
- Valkyr must have max energy in order to activate the ability
- Overcome with rage, Valkyr unleashes a pair of energy talons and grants resistance to damage and immunity to status effects. Normal attacks deal 145 damage within 2 meters.
- Damage is distributed evenly between , , and .
- Valkyr gains a 5 meter Martial Magnetism while in Hysteria, which allows her to lock on towards targets.
- While Hysteria is active, its claws are the only weapon Valkyr can use. However, her other abilities can still be cast normally.
- Hysteria consumes 7.5 energy per second while active. Hysteria will remain active until either Valkyr's energy is depleted, or the ability is deactivated by casting it again (default ).
- Hysteria comes installed with its own unique stance. Additional combos will be unlocked as Hysteria increases in rank.
- Hysteria's attacks can damage enemies across the Rift Plane.
- Main article: Valkyr Talons
- Main article: Hysterical Fixation
|Offense||Attack Speed • Buff & Debuff • Critical Hit • Damage (Positive Type Modifier, Quantization) • Damage Falloff • Enemy Body Parts • Fire Rate • Multishot • Punch Through • Status Effect|
|Defense||Armor • Damage Attenuation • Damage Reduction • Health (Healing) • Invulnerability • Negative Damage Type Modifier • Overguard • Shield|
|Physical (IPS)||• •|
|Elemental||Primary (HCET)||• • •|
|Secondary||• • • • •|
|Elemental||Primary||• • •|
|Secondary||• • • • •|
|Effect Only||• • (PvP only) • • • • • • • • • •|
|Shield, Armor and Health Classes|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|• • •|
|Miscellaneous||Hit Points • •|