|Time: 24 hrs|
|Market Price: N/A||Blueprints Price:15,000|
|Chem Lab Research 3,000|
|Time: 72 hrs|
|x1 x3 x10 x30 x100|
- All participating players in Clans that achieved the specified Clan Participation Score (e.g. 260 for Ghost clans) received an Ignis Wraith blueprint at the end of the event.
- All players in a Clan that achieved the specified Victory Score during the event (e.g. 4,000 for Ghost clans) immediately received a complete Ignis Wraith with a free weapon slot and a pre-installed Orokin Catalyst.
- Clans that placed within the top 10% scoring clans in their tier received Research for the Ignis Wraith in the Chem Lab at the end of the event.
A fully built Ignis Wraith is now potentially sold by Baro Ki'Teer in the Concourse section of the Tenno Relay for 250,000 and 550. Note that Baro Ki'Teer's stock changes with each appearance, and this weapon may not be available on a succeeding appearance.
The blueprint from Operation: The Pacifism Defect can be traded, although the recipient must have a Mastery Rank of at least 9. However, the built version sold by Baro Ki'Teer is not tradeable. Note that the Nintendo Switch version of the game does not have access to the blueprint.
This weapon deals Heat damage.
- Innate Heat damage – effective against Cloned Flesh, Infested, and Infested Flesh.
- Good critical chance.
- High critical multiplier.
- Very high status chance.
- Pinpoint accuracy.
- Heavy Caliber's accuracy penalty is minimal on this weapon.
- Large magazine size.
- High ammo capacity.
- Beam has a thickness of 0.15 meters, and the zone of impact or maximum beam range has a spherical blast radius of 3 meters, allowing it to hit multiple enemies at once.
- Largest beam thickness of all continuous weapons.
- Innate infinite Punch Through against bodies.
- Consumes 0.5 ammo per tick of damage.
- Can use the Firestorm mod.
- Innate Heat damage – less effective against Proto Shields.
- Damage ramps up from 35% to 100% over 0.6 seconds when firing. After firing stops for 0.8 seconds, the damage decays back to 35% over 2 seconds.
- Limited beam range of 27 meters (+3m blast radius resulting in a total range of 30m).
- Innate Punch Through does not apply to surfaces, requiring Punch through mods.
- Ignis Wraith, compared to Ignis:
- Higher base damage (35.0 vs. 33.0)
- Higher critical chance (17% vs. 11%)
- Higher critical multiplier (2.5x vs. 2x)
- Higher status chance (29% vs. 27%)
- Larger magazine (200 rounds vs. 150 rounds)
- Larger max ammo capacity (800 rounds vs. 750 rounds)
- Faster reload speed (1.7 s vs. 2 s)
- Higher Mastery Rank required (9 vs. 5)
- Lower disposition (0.55 vs. 0.6)
- Longer reach (27 meters vs 20 meters)
- See Category:Ignis Wraith Build to see how players mod this weapon.
- See Category:Ignis Wraith Guides for guides on how to use this weapon effectively.
- For more general help with weapons, you may wish to browse Category:Weapon Guides.
- The Ignis Wraith's hit detection is composed of two parts:
- A perfectly accurate central beam that reaches up to 27 meters. This beam has a 0.15-meter thickness, unlike other beam weapons whose beams are very narrow.
- A spherical blast with 3 meters radius appears at the zone of impact or at maximum range.
- Punch Through affects the location of the weapon's area of affect. The weapon's area of affect is applied at the final point of contact where the beam ends rather than whenever the beam punches through an enemy or object.
- Range of beam thickness and the area of effect are unaffected by Sinister Reach.
- However, the area of effect is affected by Firestorm.
- When combined with other elemental mods, such as Cold, it will no longer deal the original fire damage, losing its high bonus versus Light Infested (+50%). Thus, it is advised to add Toxin damage to create Gas damage to kill Light Infested. Add Electricity + Toxin to create Corrosive damage, and add Cold to create Blast damage to kill Heavy Infested.
- The Ignis Wraith's spherical AoE can destroy rockets launched from a Bombard's Ogris.
- The Ignis Wraith can deal headshots and target enemy weak spots.
- Hellfire and Wildfire apply fire elemental mod damage to the weapon. They do not act like base damage mods, but rather stack with the innate Heat damage of the weapon.
- Adding Corrosive, Magnetic, or Gas in addition to Heat damage makes the Ignis very effective versus Grineer / Corpus / Infested, though less effective against Corpus Proto Shields.
- It is a wise idea to equip a long-ranged weapon in your secondary slot when using the Ignis Wraith.
- It is unwise to have Specters equip this gun as they only fire on targets when they are ~10m away from them.
- Combustion Beam can be equipped to the Ignis Wraith, causing enemies to deal damage on death to other nearby enemies. This aids in crowd control and quicker elimination of weaker and closely-grouped enemies.
- Due to its nature of AoE, this weapon is particularly effective against destructible projectiles.
- Adding Heavy Caliber as a second Serration results in an increase of damage. The reduction of accuracy will cause the beam to slightly waver, which is a negative for most weapons, but is arguably a benefit for the Ignis as the effective AoE spread will widen slightly.
- The loss in accuracy is small enough that the central beam will still land headshots consistently at maximum distance, even with Sinister Reach equipped.
- The Ignis Wraith is designed to deal with crowds, spreading low damage but hitting all enemies in range, where most other weapons (besides explosive dealing AoE weapons) are single or multi-target. In other words, the larger the crowd, the better the weapon becomes at distributing damage compared to most other weapons.
- The Ignis Wraith is very useful in reactor core Sabotage missions, as its spherical AoE allows it to destroy several exposed reactor cores at once.
- Shade's Ghost can activate even if the Ignis Wraith is being fired, so long as the fire key is held down upon Ghost's activation.
- This is more effective on the Wraith variant, as it has 50 more magazine capacity over the original, allowing more time to be cloaked and deal damage.
- Sinister Reach can also be equipped on the Ignis Wraith, greatly increasing the range of its central beam. This will also move the spherical AoE forward by the same distance.
- The radius of the spherical AoE can be increased with Firestorm.
- The Ignis Wraith was hinted at by a forum post sent by Rebecca Ford regarding the then-upcoming The Pacifism Defect event that was an Acrostic, a form of writing where the first letter of each line spells out a word or words. The message, with the first letter of each line bolded for clarity, read as follows;
- The flame effect will vanish when pressing the fire button in short bursts, causing the weapon to sometimes be firing invisible flames.
Ignis Wraith Skins
- Ignis, the original variant.
|Weapons • Damage • Compare All • Cosmetics|