Stats[edit | edit source]
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- This mod can be acquired by attaining the rank of General under Steel Meridian, or the rank of Genius under Cephalon Suda, and spending 25,000 to purchase.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- On casting Avalanche, this mod will create a protective coat of ice on Frost and any allies within the ability's radius, which absorbs incoming damage, grants knockdown immunity and protects against Status Effects. The health of the ice coating is dependent on the number of enemies hit by Avalanche on casting, and the coating lasts until it is depleted by enemy fire or dispelled by enemy abilities like Nullification fields.
- Enemies still frozen by a previous casting of Avalanche will still contribute to the ice coating's health.
- In order to restore ice coat health, the next Avalanche must generate enough ice coat health to exceed the remaining health of the player's current ice coat. The remaining health of the previous coat will not apply to the new coat.
- Ice coating health per enemy is affected by Ability Strength.
- Damage absorbed by the ice coat is not affected by Armor.
- Getting hit will not drain a stack from a Health Conversion orb.
- For Rhino's Iron Skin, the Ice coating will be damaged after Iron Skin has worn off.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The mod encourages building for Ability Range and Ability Strength in order to hit as many enemies as possible, as well as buffing squad-mates from a further distance.
- Using Overextended will lower Ability Strength, thus decreasing the amount of coating health gained per enemy hit.
- Ivara's Noise Arrow, Vauban's Bastille vortex and similar abilities that attract enemies to a single location synergize well with Icy Avalanche, as they can be used to group enemies closer together allowing for a larger number of enemies to be hit by Avalanche.
Maximization[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- Sometimes will not apply to allies for no reason.
- If used in Simulacrum Ice coat may at times be bypassed, damaging shields before coat is depleted. Usually happens when changing arsenal while buff is present. Recasting will normally fix this
Media[edit | edit source]
Patch History[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.